• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Tickets for the Lincoln motorhome show (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If anyone has any tickets going spare, day or weekend, can they let me know - at the moment we can go for the day (not sure which) but can't say if we'll be able to go for the weekend for various reasons including how Romy our elderly dog is doing (she has her moment!) so don't want to pre-book just in case we can't stay that long, so if anyone has any they no longer need please drop me a line and we can talk turkey!

Ta muchly!

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
As far as I am aware they do not sell day tickets before the show as you just pay at the gate, just the same for the camping you turn up and pay but you have to go in the general camping area.
Perhaps you already know this though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
As far as I am aware they do not sell day tickets before the show as you just pay at the gate, just the same for the camping you turn up and pay but you have to go in the general camping area.
Perhaps you already know this though.
Actually they do ....

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just bringing this back up to top in case anyone has any tickets ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
duffie :) ... pretty please, can I have your tickets! :*

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back