Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Can any one help please?

Despite my best efforts not to win last Thursday's quiz, I nevertheless managed to win by 1 point.
As this is my retirement week I find I have a problem, news has come this evening that I am required to attend a retirement dinner on Thursday evening and therefore will not be able to do the quiz.

I do not like letting people down, but in this case it will be unavoidable unless there is a kind Funster who would be willing to stand in for me. If you are good at organising a quiz you could use your own quiz, if not I have prepared the quiz for Thursday and would be glad to send it to you attached to an email. Just PM me your email address.

In a spirit of co operation should a similar situation arise when the quiz might be cancelled I would be willing to conduct one at short notice.

Please PM me if you are willing.

Many thanks

Norman

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi Norman - sorry, didn't see your first post. If you're stuck I don't mind running your quiz for you (don't really want to put one together myself at short notice). :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Maz has kindly offered to do the quiz for me on Thursday night. Its my first quiz so if it is not up to the usual high standard you expect then please blame me and not Maz who is kindly helping me out.

If anyone else finds they can't do a Thursday quiz and need someone to help them out please remember I owe one.

Have fun

Norman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back