Thule931 For £387 (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
this has just arrived from Rose bikes in Germany and included the carry case which is at least £20 on its own. I have just fitted it on the van quite easily. We have a witter towbar and i reckon if the towball was on the lower pair of holes we would be able to tilt it and open the panel van doors. It does say on a label on the towbar that the ball should be in the upper pair. If that is the case what is the point of the lower pair? It is definitely the new model 931 and not a relabelled 932. Just thought others might be interested. We have only got ordinary bikes at the moment but it will carry 2 30kg electric bikes.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
We're not in the market for one of these but I watched the Utube demo.
I was very impressed with the locking mechanism on the tube of the first bike. Wonder if the Fiamma could be adapted to take that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
We have a witter towbar and i reckon if the towball was on the lower pair of holes we would be able to tilt it and open the panel van doors. It does say on a label on the towbar that the ball should be in the upper pair. If that is the case what is the point of the lower pair? It is definitely the new model 931 and not a relabelled 932. Just thought others might be interested. We have only got ordinary bikes at the moment but it will carry 2 30kg electric bikes.

probably to avoid grounding on ramps etc.......

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We thought it probabl might be that but were hoping someone might say they had done it and it was fine!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back