Samurai968

Free Member
Jun 15, 2024
Funster No
MH
elddis autoquest
Good morning

I am new to forum, so hello all.

I am having problems with the auto retract on the step, not working now, however may be connected with the fridge blowing the 15 amp fuse 800 miles earlier on our road trip.

I have a Elddis 155 2010 which I have had since new, I have searched the forum for the location of the Thule step relay, however nothing conclusive. It’s not next to the control box under the seat, which is next to the leisure battery . However between the two appears to be a flimsy black plastic cover , I thought it may contain a wiring harness from the RCB board however does it have anything else under it? I have heard the relays are situated on the B pillar for the step and the fridge etc, can anyone advise under what cover? I can’t recall seeing any exposed fuse box in that area.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
17 fun filled years
On my Autotrail there are relays located in the pillar behind the drivers seat, you have to remove the plastic trim to see them, It may be worth a look to see if yours are in the same place.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Good morning

I am new to forum, so hello all.

I am having problems with the auto retract on the step, not working now, however may be connected with the fridge blowing the 15 amp fuse 800 miles earlier on our road trip.

I have a Elddis 155 2010 which I have had since new, I have searched the forum for the location of the Thule step relay, however nothing conclusive. It’s not next to the control box under the seat, which is next to the leisure battery . However between the two appears to be a flimsy black plastic cover , I thought it may contain a wiring harness from the RCB board however does it have anything else under it? I have heard the relays are situated on the B pillar for the step and the fridge etc, can anyone advise under what cover? I can’t recall seeing any exposed fuse box in that area.

Welcome onboard.

The fridge on 12v and the Thule step retracting on our Elddis 175 are controlled by the D+ signal from the alternator and the D+ fuse can be found in the CBE SRX250 relay fuse box at the bottom of the "B" post on the driver's side behind the black plastic trim.

1718443024474.png

OP
OP
S

Samurai968

Free Member
Jun 15, 2024
Funster No
MH
elddis autoquest
Hi Paul ,

Is that picture of your 175 showing it attached to the wood work of the motorhome? If so mine does not have it, I know that for sure as just attached table swivel to that side of the motorhome interior bench seat.
I had the seat cushion up and nothing was behind that piece of wood.
Checked the Elddis manual and it doesn’t document anything.

Any other suggestions would beneficial

Thanks

OP
OP
S

Samurai968

Free Member
Jun 15, 2024
Funster No
MH
elddis autoquest
Hi Paul ,

Is that picture of your 175 showing it attached to the wood work of the motorhome? If so mine does not have it, I know that for sure as just attached table swivel to that side of the motorhome interior bench seat.

Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

Samurai968

Free Member
Jun 15, 2024
Funster No
MH
elddis autoquest
Hi Paul

Is that box attached to the other side of this in the photo.
In the same position mine has a leasure battery and the RCB box.

Thanks

IMG_8793.png

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Paul ,

Thanks

The photo of the CBE SRX250 relay fuse box is just a generic photo to show you what the unit looks like.

This is the "B" post.

1718461144933.png

............. and at the bottom of the "B" you will find a black plastic trim near the handbrake lever and if you remove this trim you should find the CBE SRX250 relay fuse box.

1718461488606.png

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
17 fun filled years
The photo of the CBE SRX250 relay fuse box is just a generic photo to show you what the unit looks like.

This is the "B" post.

View attachment 909804

............. and at the bottom of the "B" you will find a black plastic trim near the handbrake lever and if you remove this trim you should find the CBE SRX250 relay fuse box.

View attachment 909806
Thats where mine is also.

OP
OP
S

Samurai968

Free Member
Jun 15, 2024
Funster No
MH
elddis autoquest

This is the "B" post.

View attachment 909804

View attachment 909806

This is the "B" post.

View attachment 909804

View attachment 909806
Hi Paul

That would explain why I have never seen it on mine.
It’s in storage now so will go up in a few weeks to have a look. The 12v supply fuse blowing for leisure battery and then the step auto function going off may be connected, you never know.
Also need to replace battery in Peugeot remote, wouldn’t work when I left it, however never gave any signs of the battery going flat.
Thanks again for all your help

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back