• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Thule Residence G2 6 metre (1 Viewer)

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
I have only put this up once for a couple of days, it does not suit our motor homing lifestyle therefore it is up for sale. Virtually brand new. It Cost me over £1300 without the luxury storage bags (3) which I purchased separately and come with it.
Link Removed
£800 ovno. Remember you need to have the 6 metre awning for this to fit.
Michael

Thornborough

Free Member
Mar 28, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 810
Exp
Since 1985
Hi Michael, just wanted to check that the Thule Omnistor 8000 awning is compatible as it seems that the G2 has been replaced by the G3. Can you also advise if I will need to purchase anything else in terms of stays, rafters etc or does it come with everything I need?

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Hi Michael, just wanted to check that the Thule Omnistor 8000 awning is compatible as it seems that the G2 has been replaced by the G3. Can you also advise if I will need to purchase anything else in terms of stays, rafters etc or does it come with everything I need?
Hi Nick,

It is complete with the 2 rafters the vertical uprights, to be clear I bought this for my 9200 awning, here is a current link if that helps?
http://www.omnistorawnings.co.uk/product/g2_residence_9200_6_00m_x_3_00m/

willandjase

Free Member
May 1, 2017
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Neismann Bischoff Flair
Exp
Since 2009
Hi. Can I ask if this is still for sale? We have a new shape N&B Flair - is this the same as yours?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Hi. Can I ask if this is still for sale? We have a new shape N&B Flair - is this the same as yours?
Hi, yes mine is new shape 920lf. July 2015. I have the 6 metre awning, which if that is what you have this was purchased to fit. It is still available, but I am in Spain until end of June, the Safari room is at home and still for sale if you can wait until end June.
Michael

willandjase

Free Member
May 1, 2017
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Neismann Bischoff Flair
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Michael. That's perfect. Shame you don't have it with you as we are about to head to Spain too :). End of June won't be a problem.

willandjase

Free Member
May 1, 2017
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Neismann Bischoff Flair
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Michael. Yes we bought it from Travelworld. Ours is a 920LF too. Ours was the first of the new shape sold. How are you getting on with the Flair?

Will & Jason

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back