• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Thule Omnistor Crank Handle (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sorry no, but I feel your pain.. :(

a new one may be your only option.. Rose Awnings can supply

Take it out of management's pocket money.. it was her job to look after it.. :whistle:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Long shot, but does anyone have one?
Have you checked in the garage ours is clipped to the under bed! How are you getting on with your new toy? It is a fair journey for your first one did she perform well?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
I have one, but we are a long way from you in Kent.
Don't know the feasibility of posting, I suppose it's possible via courier.

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
Happy to pay, just let me know how much, if its not too much trouble. Thank you.

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
Have you checked in the garage ours is clipped to the under bed! How are you getting on with your new toy? It is a fair journey for your first one did she perform well?

Just checked its not there.
I have one, but we are a long way from you in Kent.
Don't know the feasibility of posting, I suppose it's possible via courier.
Maybe easier just buying the on from the link you posted. Thanks for your help.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Just checked its not there.

Maybe easier just buying the on from the link you posted. Thanks for your help.
Just a thought did you check with previous owner he may have it and forgot to transfer it. Did he show you how to unroll it!?

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Didn't check it ( I know).
Never mind when we bought our van the dealer didn't show us how to turn the gas on and we forgot to ask! On our first trip out couldn't get it to work so had to get a takeaway! Next day lots of help from fellow campers showed us how!! (y)

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
Everyone is glad to help, hope they still are, I will be looking for them!! I have just bought the EHU, and still to get: a hoover, dishes, utensils, cleaning stuff, TV, TV bracket (I think), bed linen, etc etc etc.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We d
Everyone is glad to help, hope they still are, I will be looking for them!! I have just bought the EHU, and still to get: a hoover, dishes, utensils, cleaning stuff, TV, TV bracket (I think), bed linen, etc etc etc.
ont bother with a Hoover just a stiff brush and dustpan! Took carpets out on day one and in wardrobe at home! Use carpet squares and bin when get dirty! 3 for a£1 !!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I also have stored our provided cream carpets at home. I bought these from Amazon
Amazon product ASIN I hope that link works, company is RUGS 4 HOME. I used 3 long ones for our u shaped lounge PVC and 3 small ones for cab area. Not cheap but good value. I have the brown / black ones and they look good, are easy to pick up and brush off, do not show any dirt and are easy to trim with scissors to fit around corners etc. I have even cut a circular hole for table leg and no fraying. Been staying on some muddy, sandy campsites so very glad of them. Please don't bother with vacuum, I keep a soft hand brush handy and a quick sweep of the doorway one 1 or 2 or even more times a day, depending on your site, the easiest way.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Sorry link did not work, just do search for store Rugs 4 home and look for rubber backed barrier mats.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Don't try and buy too much stuff all at once, take what you can from home and then gradually decide what you need. It can be fun shopping for things for new MH and so good to spread out the pleasure! Our biggest mistake, yellow plates - attracts all the flies!
Take lots of anti rattle padding in the form of extra tea towels, silicon mats (for grill pan area) and anti slip matting (cheapest on rolls from Amazon)
Don't forget the beer bottle top openers and corkscrew.

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
Don't try and buy too much stuff all at once, take what you can from home and then gradually decide what you need. It can be fun shopping for things for new MH and so good to spread out the pleasure! Our biggest mistake, yellow plates - attracts all the flies!
Take lots of anti rattle padding in the form of extra tea towels, silicon mats (for grill pan area) and anti slip matting (cheapest on rolls from Amazon)
Don't forget the beer bottle top openers and corkscrew.
Great advice, no yellow plates and don't eat yellow snow!!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Thought you were selling a crank handle?

OP
OP
JanGar

JanGar

Free Member
Jun 13, 2016
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I am a newbie
Thought you were selling a crank handle?

Hi, Thanks but Techno can't post, and Allan is maybe checking postage but think it'll be easier just to buy a new one, from the UNipart link. Thanks though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back