Robboshome

Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Eastleigh Hants
Funster No
MH
Autotrail tracker
Exp
looking for any recommended stays in or near Toulouse, fancy visiting the city but wondered the best way to do it , ie public transport or stay as close as possible, I do have a scoot but don’t fancy the city traffic, leaving Plymouth on Sunday with an itinerary of Biarritz, Toulouse, Carcossonne, Sete, Aix en Provence, Avignon, Annecy and then through Switzerland, Black Forest, Moselle Then onto Ypres via Luxembourg.
I would be really pleased for any info/ sites etc as I will refer to any info offered during my travels.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Frankie will know, she lives there. I understand she has parking.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Helloooo! Tell me when you want to come to Toulouse. I have a bus stop right in front of the house which will take you to the underground and then ...off to town center. I can (if it's week end) take you in my car and drive you there , and then come back and pick you up when you want to get back to MH!
If I wasn't in the position to have you parked at my place there's an aire quite next to my place which is shut at night time by a big gate. I think it's free to overnight there(to be checked).
Let me know when and I'll tell you what to do!

Amicalement
Frankie:)(y)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back