Three Valleys France (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 600DT
Exp
Since 2012
Does anyone have recommendations for where to park-up in the Three Valleys France?
We normally go to La Plagne (staying at the Aire la plagne village or Montchavin campsite) but have the opportunity to ski Three Valleys in 2020.
Apart from the Flot Bleu at Les Menuire there does not seem to be many options for motorhomes :-(

Paddington

Free Member
Oct 31, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Vw transporter
Exp
Hi, I'm trying to sort out logistics for a three month skiing trip. The 3 valleys is also on my radar. So far I've found out that there is somekind of site at le martagon near meribel or a motorhome car park in Val thorens with no facilities for approx £170 per week or covered parking (depending on height) for £70. I'm in a vw so wondering if I can get away with sleeping in the covered car park?? I've emailed le martagon, waiting for response. Let me know if you find someplace else.

Apr 7, 2018
Funster No
Hi, I’m in a similar situation. I’ve not previously heard of Martegon, what’s it called. I was thinking of the aire at Menuires, but this morning also came across Montchavin in the La Plagne area. There’s also an aire in Val Thorens. How about you, have you found any since October?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back