Three Roaming Data - Includes France (& others) from 1st July (1 Viewer)

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
We are touring the USA for 3 months, starting next month. Been looking at AT&T and Verizon for our Unlocked Ipad and Iphone.

Would this deal be a better option do you think?

OP
OP
Addie

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
[/HI] In that scenario, could the iboost log onto the phone and allow tethering without them knowing it was being tethered?

I'm afraid not, because the action of turning on the hotspot on your phone is tethering.

We are touring the USA for 3 months, starting next month. Been looking at AT&T and Verizon for our Unlocked Ipad and Iphone.

Would this deal be a better option do you think?

Potentially, but you might need two SIM cards because of the 60 day limit.

Adam

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I only tether in this country Addie. However as I have an ipad and iphone I wonder if I blue tooth the two together would that count as tethering abroad? Not sure but I do know Ive got a cracking deal with three. My Son also uses the 3 network and regularly clocks up at least 30 gig a month looking at you tube videos and I wonder what else :ROFLMAO:. As he gets 4G in the house with 3 he does not even use the wireless network at home.

I cant fault three. Everytime I have complained about something Ive had £10 off the next bill. Have been a customer for a long time now. Customer service could do with improving but you cant have everything can you.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

autoswan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Swansea
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
i`m a newbie
Thanks Addie ive just ordered 3x1GB 3 sims for £6.99 each with £1.72 p+p from your online shop, should be enough data for 6 week France trip.
When i log in to my 3 do i just connect as i do with my dongle or mifi when in credit or do i have to register each one as i use them for the first time ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back