Thread notifications (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
I keep getting emails about posts on various threads which go straight into spam. A couple of days ago I unticked everything I could in the 'my preferences' thing to see if that stopped them. Yesterday I got another 5/6 emails! How can I stop em! I am just about to re tick stuff as un ticking them made no difference. :unsure:

M-J

Free Member
Jan 15, 2019
Secret Underground Chimp Bunker
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E562
Exp
Enough
So you don’t want the email notifications?

You will need to revisit the threads you posted in before you changed your preferences and unwatch them manually. You can then re-watch them and only receive a notification on the forum rather than all the emails.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
So you don’t want the email notifications?

You will need to revisit the threads you posted in before you changed your preferences and unwatch them manually. You can then re-watch them and only receive a notification on the forum rather than all the emails.
Thank you

Reactions: M-J

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Go into Preferences and find the section called Content notifications (or something like that). Ensure the boxes about email notifications are unticked. :)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You have hundreds of watched threads, you can stop the emails with one click, you'll see where in watched content. You should only watch threads you are really interested in, you are watching every thread ever post in thats bad . You can stop that in your preferences (y)

OP
OP
S
Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
Err, if that is me, it has been unintentional. I doubt I have found hundreds of threads interesting enough to watch them on purpose. I hope I'm not watching every thread ever posted Jim, I tried to suss out the preferences tick box thing, but to be honest, although I was once a very competent and computer savvy guy, I have been in decline for some time now and probably should stop engaging with it. Appologies if I have the wrong end of the stick here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back