thread media (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Apologies if such a feature already exists (I know different platforms have different options) but I was wondering if we could have a whatsapp style 'media' button on the threads.

On some of the long running threads like Tams's they run in to hundreds of pages. It would mean if someone had posted a particularly nice photo on a thread but you can't remember when, it would save you trawling through pages looking for it.

In group chats on whatsapp you can tap on 'media' and you get an ascending list view of all photos/ videos etc that have been posted on that particular chat.

Just a thought.

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Got to admit I haven't really used the newish 'media' option as much as I thought I would, so any plans to get the feature working a bit more like how I suggested above Jim ?

For example I was trying to find photos of northernraider's vario conversion with the windows filled in. I know it's in his thread somewhere but there's too many pages to go through.

It'd be good to be able to click on his thread then hit a 'media' button which takes you to all the photos/ videos etc that have been posted there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back