THIS week I bought (5 Viewers)

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
The issue of condensation is massively increased the colder it gets outside, the warmer it is inside, and the amount of breathing you do. I think the problem will be more obvious when you’ve done some cold nights away 👍🏻
I was bloody freezing in Henley the las 3 nights/mornings.:mad:

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
My old SHE 36 designed by Sparkman & Stephens handled better than any Morris Marina, whatever the weather!
Had a Marina Ital for about 6 months.
Red outside, Yellow inside. Plastic gearbox and an engine that used more oil than a 2stroke.!
Handled worse than a boat in a gale.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I find in the colder months, I still get condensation despite deploying both internal concertina blinds AND external screen.
Better stop having the hot & steamy sessions then, 😊 or stop breathing.😳

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I find in the colder months, I still get condensation despite deploying both internal concertina blinds AND external screen.

If I'm using the external ones, I never use the inside ones and never had problems with condensation, perhaps try without might solve your problem? :unsure:

I use my van all year.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Today we ventured to a Vide Grenier on the Ile d'Oleron (were staying at the 'Cite de la Huitre' aire at Marennes), we had a good potter around and got a couple of new to us lightweight sun chairs with high backs which recline (our existing ones don't), they wanted €10 but I got them both for €8, also 2 pairs of seat/back pads, one set for the sun chairs and one set for the cab seats, all of €1 a pair! We've tried them out today and they are very comfy. :giggle:

chairs.jpg

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Exchanged Mt 2 empty calor bottles

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
A 520Nm nut runner.A top quality hong kong fuey job,so cheap I had to buy it just to see what it works like:laughing::doh:.
I'm afraid to ask ... nor Google what it is used for!😳😆

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Today i bought a new 27 Avtex telly for Billy. It's the one that gets Netflix and Prime. £429.......................now someone come along and say i could have got it for three and sixpence halfpenny.
Ask them how much to fit it. £72 they said............sod that i'll do it meself, how hard can it be.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
1/2 a litre of 2 stroke oil, and 1 x litre of Comma GG40 5 x year coolant/antifreeze for topping up the ALDE system.
1 x extendable shampoo brush from Aldi.

Broken Link Removed

cyberyacht. When using the external screens, do not use the internal ones, as that will create condensation. Especially in winter, don't remove the external ones, until you are ready to drive off, otherwise condensation will build up almost immediately. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back