LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The link doesn't work but emailed Leigh & this is his FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/914716462538228/ for anyone interested. Do like clever 3D printed gizmos :xsmile: It's £13.50 including delivery to mainland UK.

Received mine today, and holds the Garmin in just the right place on the dash!:xThumb:
Got our one now - it's a sturdy, well made item - haven't tried it out yet as motorhome is in storage but will have a play when possible.

1639836875543.png

Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
Hydraulic levellers from Glide Rite Wallasey.
Brilliant work & demo, including lift to & from train station. Very impressed :xThumb:
I have made a Boo Boo!🙀! The company was not called E&P, they were called GLIDE RITE my sincere apologies to David Cunningham @ Wallasey !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
A new microwave oven with grill ... our old one has been playing up for a while but I didn't know as hubby hadn't told me so when I went to warm up my coffee the other night it wouldn't work (yes I changed the fuse!). Apparently it works sometimes and not others and s*ds law dictates it will be when I next want to use it that it won't so a new one has been purchased on Amazon using the £40 voucher hubby got for taking out their credit card so it's costing just under £50, don't think it'll come before Crimbo though so I just hope our old one lasts long enough to warm up the Chinese take-away leftovers (we're having it on Friday) when we want them!

sonar

Free Member
Dec 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
This week another long list of stuff from eBay . Too much to list.
Again most of it motorhome related again Mainly little bits to finish other works started .

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This week I bought. NOTHING.

Asked the wife what she wanted for Christmas and got the standard answer. “Nothing”. Normally i then guess and buy.

But this year, for a change, I’ve done what I’ve been told. I’ve bought “nothing”.
What flowers would you like.
Forget flowers, save your money for his wake! :LOL:

sonar

Free Member
Dec 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
This week even more stuff for the moho.
like engine under tray more wiring a few bits more so as I can fit the solar panel.
brake springs more waxoil.

I think there will be a few bits to get yet.

now I think we have forked out with updates repairs and replacement parts we’ve put more into it than it is worth.
if not I am sure we will soon.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
A new microwave oven with grill ... our old one has been playing up for a while but I didn't know as hubby hadn't told me so when I went to warm up my coffee the other night it wouldn't work (yes I changed the fuse!). Apparently it works sometimes and not others and s*ds law dictates it will be when I next want to use it that it won't so a new one has been purchased on Amazon using the £40 voucher hubby got for taking out their credit card so it's costing just under £50, don't think it'll come before Crimbo though so I just hope our old one lasts long enough to warm up the Chinese take-away leftovers (we're having it on Friday) when we want them!
New microwave has arrived ... very happy with it - it should have been £95 but there was £5 off the full price due to a damaged box (Amazon Warehouse), less the £40 voucher, so £48. It's a nice black one, looks very smart and thank goodness smaller than our original massive one (convection oven/microwave/grill), but still big enough for a dinner plate. It has a proper 'bar' type electric grill rather than the stupid flat ones so toasts/browns stuff well plus it's clever after it has finished it's timer cooking as it rotates so that the glass tray is 'parked' the same way each time, ideal if you put a mug in as the handle is always in the right place for you to grab it again.

Amazon microwave

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
This week I bought. NOTHING.

Asked the wife what she wanted for Christmas and got the standard answer. “Nothing”. Normally i then guess and buy.

But this year, for a change, I’ve done what I’ve been told. I’ve bought “nothing”.
Anyone heard from Landy Andy since he made that brave but foolhardy decision??

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Anyone heard from Landy Andy since he made that brave but foolhardy decision??
Still alive but think some people were surprised that I stuck to my word, and nothing bought. Was pleased not to be just the two of us for the day, could have been a bit frosty.

I did get a couple of nice things from the wife, and also a few bits I bought myself 😂😂😂😂😂

May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
Well I bought a fridge fan for the Dometic fridge in the hope it will actually be warm enough to need one this summer

IMG_0336.jpeg

May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
Also arrived this morning is my new freshtec Duvalay which we should be using from tomorrow night but covid has unfortunately bolloxed that plan.
They didn't have the measurements on file so had to send them BUT I never took the little extra bit of seperate mattress at the top of the bed :-/ No matter, I'll easily fill it with some foam from somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    720.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0336.jpeg
    IMG_0336.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0342.jpeg
    IMG_0342.jpeg
    678.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    602.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    439.7 KB · Views: 30
May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
Should be able to get access by removing the rear vents.
Yes, I think though I saw a post while googling about moving the fridge forward a few inches for access, which also necessitates the undoing of the gas pipe .

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
Made the rookie mistake of doing the middle of Lidl. Bought a little ceramic heater for warming up around the cab floor area which doesn’t really get warmed by the blown air.

May 8, 2021
Bedford, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
PaulC70. As icantremember Brian has posted, you shouldn't need to disturb the fridge nor the gas supply, as the fitting of the fans are done from the outside top vent. (y) You just need to sort out a 12v supply to the fans.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

ah but this is a single fan that doesn't fit on or near the vents, it fits to the back of the fridge itself about half way down.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back