Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
MH Novice (but a seasoned veteran driver)
Some Sealskinz overshoes for on the bike and some German raceblade detachable mudguards... I’m determined to continue the mileage on the bike but it was getting cold on a couple of rides last week.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
What ya got?
Fleetwood Heritage 560-4, the one with the single beds at the rear and en suite. In immaculate nick, £4500 delivered! We want to buy a property in Spain next year, so this is a good cheap way of having a look round while holding on to the pennies! We owned a 530-3 some years ago, and were so impressed with the quality that when we saw this we snapped it up. I have a big powerful E350 to tow it with!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Another ped to be transformed in to another racer for the bash !
Does not go, not one unbroken panel on it, brakes awol and frame bent , tank full of water and nowt else. A fiver... plenty good enough for what we do to the poor thing !
So I have got another project for when the lamp is finished,,,,, which should be this coming week

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Last week few things going wrong so had to buy:
Washers for dripping tap, ha..... stopped dripping when they arrived
New toilet seat, well you have to sit in comfort, don't you, soft close as well!
2 new BT WiFi extenders, current ones failed
New glass for wood burner door
sealant for shower.

Then we went to look at new kitchen and bed, could be an expensive month😭😭😭😭. Smudger55

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
A new kettle.. ... well, sort of bought. My kettle broke yesterday after 10months.

Took it back to Dunelm today and they would only exchange. The one I wanted was £10 less but they wouldn't give a credit note. :(. I had to wander around buying stuff I didn't need to make up the rest.

Enjoyed cuppa when I got home... Water boiled in a pan doesn't taste the same. :)

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
I've had installed an Eberspatcher blown air deisel heater , two roof mounted solar panels , two new leisure batteries and a number of usb and 12v sockets .
I'm so chuffed, this is a major refurbishment, but now I can visit friends over winter and stay in my van in comfort 😃
Was that heater the genuine article or a Chinki Cheapie?!

Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
Genuine, I hope, although I was tempted by the Chinese heaters I decided to pick peace of mind over the price .
I'm on the Chinese deisel heaters website and I didn't feel my nerves would stand it.
I went to one supplier and asked his opinion, he said he wouldn't fit one in his customers vans.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Genuine, I hope, although I was tempted by the Chinese heaters I decided to pick peace of mind over the price .
I'm on the Chinese deisel heaters website and I didn't feel my nerves would stand it.
I went to one supplier and asked his opinion, he said he wouldn't fit one in his customers vans.
Never ask a man who is selling a product with a decent mark up what he thinks of a cheaper one ! ;)

Just discovered the budget range of stuff at Screwfix
Got a tin of matt black spray for £4.98
Tool station list a cheaper one but of course they have no stock

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Don't forget to ask Tom as well. 😄😄Smudger55
Have been offered the loan of a couple of cats this mouse thinks it's in an episode of T&J sits cleaning it's whiskers watching you and is so slow to move when you do.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
£9 for drone pilot licence renewal, and a pot of welding gas for the mig.. Of course it ran out half way through modifying the scooter rack !!!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
A pressie for hubby ... a new Tefal Ingenio induction 24cm non-stick frying pan for £2 for the car boot on Wednesday morning, it was a second with a bit of the non-stick coming off on the rim hence the price, but that's not an issue as I'll put the handle on that bit. :giggle:

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
one of these days Minxy Girl I will give that car boot a go, think it might be shutting again soon though?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
one of these days Minxy Girl I will give that car boot a go, think it might be shutting again soon though?
Looks like it might be shut at some point after the PM's briefing today ... I've been frantically searching for some new-to-me jigsaw puzzles but I only saw a couple of puzzles last time and they wanted silly money for them. :confused:

As I'm getting fed up of the ones I have been doing again and again, I even raided the attic for some!
I'm currently dong a 'Russian doll' one, lots of images of the dolls, various shapes/sizes/colours/angels, a bit like the 'most difficult' type of puzzles and it is ruddy difficult but I'm so desperate I'm gonna finish the ruddy thing if it kills me! >:)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
Looks like it might be shut at some point after the PM's briefing today ... I've been frantically searching for some new-to-me jigsaw puzzles but I only saw a couple of puzzles last time and they wanted silly money for them. :confused:

As I'm getting fed up of the ones I have been doing again and again, I even raided the attic for some!
I'm currently dong a 'Russian doll' one, lots of images of the dolls, various shapes/sizes/colours/angels, a bit like the 'most difficult' type of puzzles and it is ruddy difficult but I'm so desperate I'm gonna finish the ruddy thing if it kills me! >:)
Blast just given about a dozen to some friends. They were going to pass them on,could ask for them back when they have finished them if you like. only 1000 piece so maybe not enough of a challenge for you though.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Blast just given about a dozen to some friends. They were going to pass them on,could ask for them back when they have finished them if you like. only 1000 piece so maybe not enough of a challenge for you though.
Thank you so much for that very kind offer but don't worry, I'll just have to have another rummage around in the attic and 'free' a few more that were boxed up years ago when were were hoping to move then! I might even break out my 'Horrible Histories' ones! :LOL:

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Thank you so much for that very kind offer but don't worry, I'll just have to have another rummage around in the attic and 'free' a few more that were boxed up years ago when were were hoping to move then! I might even break out my 'Horrible Histories' ones! :LOL:
"Horrible Histories" loved the books when we had them for the boys when they where young, think they are still on the shelves, will have a look.
Bought Hedgehog wheels for golf trolley (they not getting used for a while)
Waterproof trousers (they will)
Box of fuses for Smileo (hope don't need them)
New workbench to replace eye old Black&Decker one(about to be used)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back