Well done you.
What did you get
Where you off to
We are a nosey lot on here ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Adria Coral 670 DL Plus (๐Ÿ˜ฑ)
Kirkby Lonsdale (๐Ÿฅฐ)
Day 2 all going well (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ)
I actually cooked tonight (does baked Camembert & crusty bread count?)

Why did we not do this years ago??

Finding lots of hidden bits & lots of missing bits ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
collapsible watering can/bucket and a grey waste pipe adapter kit! The excitement never ends! All ready for the first, very delayed, trip of the year a couple of days away on the edge of Exmoor

Could you please advise where you got the waste pipe adapter kit please, been looking for one. Ta.

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
MH Novice (but a seasoned veteran driver)
Not actually bought, but appreciation shown in exchange, my sign writer mate did this for me to cover the scruffy fridge door in Daisy,
View attachment 420588

I thought this would compensate, well worth it IMHO
View attachment 420589
I do like a good McGuigan red but always find a Shiraz too harsh.. is it the tannins?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
I don't think so the memsahib is affected by the tannins in Hardy's wine, having said that she does prefer the MC Guigan black label.much smoother
We drink McGuigans and occasionally Hardy's. Strangely, Australian wines are the cheapest wines in our NZ supermarkets and we only buy NZ wines "for best".
I agree Wildweasle that the tannins are responsible for causing unpleasant side effects and we find this is quite common with the Australian wines.

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
We drink McGuigans and occasionally Hardy's. Strangely, Australian wines are the cheapest wines in our NZ supermarkets and we only buy NZ wines "for best".
I agree Wildweasle that the tannins are responsible for causing unpleasant side effects and we find this is quite common with the Australian wines.
The mem suffers very bad migraines, which is of course a contributory factor, NZ wines Oyster Bay, lovely jubbly !!!

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
New Eco shower head for MH, teflon sheets for Webber gas BBQ, microfibre cloths as we get through loads of them,new roll top ali camping table in amazon basket waiting for price drop & availability, 2x super glue as I cant find where we put our last one, a new tablet for OH so she can avoid me further by playing solitaire upstairs, and a partridge in a pear tree!:giggle:
LES

Aug 27, 2019
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Nuevo called Mabel
Exp
newbie learning fast and sometimes the hard way
Could you please advise where you got the waste pipe adapter kit please, been looking for one. Ta.
From Amazon Colpz Caravan Accessories can't paste link as product currently unavailable. They do have others similar.

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
New Eco shower head for MH, teflon sheets for Webber gas BBQ, microfibre cloths as we get through loads of them,new roll top ali camping table in amazon basket waiting for price drop & availability, 2x super glue as I cant find where we put our last one, a new tablet for OH so she can avoid me further by playing solitaire upstairs, and a partridge in a pear tree!:giggle:
LES
Les
Is it a eurohike phtable you are after?
I have a brand new spare one here still in box. I'm at Stratford show week after next, want to buy it? As I can bring with me.

Last edited:
May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
From Amazon Colpz Caravan Accessories can't paste link as product currently unavailable. They do have others similar.
This is where I found what I needed
and this is what I bought.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Les
Is it a eurohike phtable you are after?
I have a brand new spare one here still in box. I'm at Stratford show week after next, want to buy it? As I can bring with me.
Its one very similar to this, as the two I currently have are bit of a faff to put up, and too large also.
Thanks.
LES
Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Its one very similar to this, as the two I currently have are bit of a faff to put up, and too large also.
Thanks.
LES
Broken Link Removed
Les
20200706_084534.jpg

The one I have is one of the doubles.

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot

In a Pickle

Free Member
Oct 9, 2019
Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxlife LHD
Exp
Since 2001
We have had a lovely few days away in Castilla La Mancha beside the river. You canโ€™t keep our smallest dog out of the water so Iโ€™ve invested in a Ruff and Tumble towelling dog coat, theyโ€™re expensive but have some really good reviews and of course sheโ€™s worth it!

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
Since 2008, with a gap between 2013 and 2018.

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
I've just bought a karcher pressure washer, as my moho roof is filthy. As it's made of some sort of textured material, arm power just ain't good enough.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just bought a karcher pressure washer, as my moho roof is filthy. As it's made of some sort of textured material, arm power just ain't good enough.
Be VERY, VERY careful with it as you don't want it splashing up into your roof openings or dislodging any of the sealant!

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
Be VERY, VERY careful with it as you don't want it splashing up into your roof openings or dislodging any of the sealant!
Yeah I will do. I'm a little wary, but I bought one that I can reduce the output, I think my moho has a hail protective coating which is all bumpy and very difficult to get clean. I see it every time I look out of the bedroom window and it's winding me up, so I've got to do something about it.

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
Outwell Whitby skillet and various cleaning products.

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Bought an HP Color Laser Jet printer for NZ$25 (ยฃ12) at an estate auction yesterday. It's identical to one I already have that has been misbehaving recently and which the repairman said was not economic to repair.
The auction printer works perfectly and has a set of full cartridges. They're worth NZ$400 alone.
As an experiment we tried the auction printer's cartridges in our old printer, and lo and behold, that works perfectly now too! Moral of the story: don't buy cheap cartridges, and don't trust computer printer repairmen.
So, I have put the auction printer for sale on the internet (which coincidently was offering a "No success fees" free listing day) and the bidding has already reached $100 even though it hasn't got any cartridges in it.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Just had to order a remote for my Firestick to be delivered to the site we are on in France.Like an idiot I forgot the one from home..Just glad uk tv is rubbish at the moment so we are not missing anything..BUSBY..

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
Where are you gonna stick it? :giggle:

Today I stuck in in a hole between a pair of legs..........

On a gate assembly that I need to run cables through and the welder has c##ked up before buggering off back to Poland for three bloody weeks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back