THIS week I bought (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Can we have a photo please? (serious request).
1588264482515.png

Its this system Joy.

If you need one ....I do have a Pioneer system you can have! I will honestly cover all costs for you and .......leave all the music on it that there is , at the moment! Something like 100GB. It has a 250 GB hard drive so plenty of space for you to add to.

Just a thought. .................Its yours if you would like it? Look up Pioneer LX60D complete...From a friend on here!

Kev

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
just finished digging up the previous owners life-time investment in Blue Circle which has amounted to four 16tonne lorry loads being taken away so far...
Wasn't me.
Our first place in Devon I widened the drive by 2,5m x 10m in length to a new 8mx8m pad in front of second garage then 9m down side of that .All in 10" deep reinforced concrete.(y)
I bought 7 Mars bars
2 small packets of Maltesers
Several packs of salt and vinegar crisps
1 large bar of Aero
1 large bar of Cadbury's caramel chocolate.
I'll send my address:giggle:

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
I did not buy it today (life as it is) but needed some 'O' rings and washers to fix a leaking hose connection. As luck would have it I have a box full of both, dozens of the things from Lidles or Aldi or even 'QD' and would you believe it, with perhaps a hundred to choose from, none fit. To date I have from time to time needed 'O' rings or washers and never yet found one that fits anything.
I’ve got the same box. They don’t fit Karcher pressure washers either !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
Something to do with the fact that they are metric sizes, and our plumbing -and many other countries- is still in imperial?

But aren’t Karcher German therefore metric ?
Of course I’m guessing there , it sounds German

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
This week so far I have received my Cadac Safari chef, now need to get a gas pipe so can connect to current barbie bottle to test it before it goes to the MH post lockdown
Waiting for 2x softfibre towels from lifeventure. Ditto MH on them.
Also SWMBO ordered lady underthingies as well - lockdown playing hell with the wardrobe ?

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
A new reserve parachute for paragliding

I hope I never need to use it

They have a shelf life of 10 years, this is the fourth one I have bought and have never used any of them - although I did come close to it in Slovenia a few years back!

cornish boy

Free Member
Jul 24, 2016
Body in Hampshire, heart in Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki 669.
Exp
not so newbie anymore - since 2016
That might be too late, I have started digging........ so I better finish, hopefully a patio...... one day????View attachment 383904

You just can't rush these things; that wall looks perfect for taking the weight off your feet while undertaking some serious contemplation in the sunshine as to construction methods, material selection and overall aesthetics... :giggle:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
No..... ha....... but my wife... beware!!!!!!
... you do know that she's just waiting for you to dig the hole so she doesn't have to do it when she disposes of you don't you? :giggle:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Oooo.... Techno ... you've made a pointy thing! :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back