THIS week I bought (4 Viewers)

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Good to see this thread again don't know what I need until I see others and think I want one I want one I want one
Never worked when I was a kid

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
Since 2008, with a gap between 2013 and 2018.
And buying stuff for the new van continues... After our first couple of nights away in our new (to us) Adria coral S680ST, we have decided that the table in the dinette (which drops down to form part of a double bed, which we won't use much) is much too wide, So from ebay again, I've bought a much slimmer 800mm x 400mm table top, a folding leg, the bracket that fits onto the wall rail, and some brackets so I can stow it in the wardrobe when not in use.
Also some 40mm flexible pipe so I can reach the grey waste drain a little easier. £102.00 today so far. :oops:

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Quest 6 sided pop up off neckender.
Perfect condition very pleased.
And decided on some new chairs so maybe selling our outdoor rev ibiza chairs Ambilkate
20190630_175756.jpg

20190630_175813.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Some rubber anti-vibe widgets for the gopro and some more bloody sticky pads for it..Total expenditure.. £1.99 inc post from China :)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Oh.. forgot.. A new short ram mount arm for the gps.
UK price £32.00 pls postage. Cost from China, £3.59 inc post !

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
A savarin tin for my 'mock' Omnia stove top oven, got it at the car boot this morning for the princely sum of £1. (y)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
100 kilos of purple flint chips, 4 x big pots, and a roll of instant bamboo screen ..
I am def. getting to old to carry 25k bags of stones 200 yds !
By the time I got to the forth one I was shagged out !!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just had my order confirmed for an HP Omen 875 computer..
Had extra ram and extra ssd capacity
From the mid 80's a ran a small video production company.. ( yes, producing small videos
:)
), Instant Reply Videography
Back then my editing suit consisted of various tape machines, 6 monitors, a time coded mixing desk a small sound studio along with all the paraphernalia that goes with it

Nowadays a couple of decent computers and software will do the job.
No longer interested in any sort of commercial venture but wanted to do more with the GoPro and drone footage than I presently do

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just had my order confirmed for an HP Omen 875 computer..
Had extra ram and extra ssd capacity
From the mid 80's a ran a small video production company.. ( yes, producing small videos
:)
), Instant Reply Videography
Back then my editing suit consisted of various tape machines, 6 monitors, a time coded mixing desk a small sound studio along with all the paraphernalia that goes with it

Nowadays a couple of decent computers and software will do the job.
No longer interested in any sort of commercial venture but wanted to do more with the GoPro and drone footage than I presently do
Are you gonna call it Damien? :Eeek:

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
How do you know when a biker is getting old?

He buys a BMW of course! New toy at Feltwell Towers, have to say now I've got it I can see why so many owners are very loyal to the GS - lovely bike to ride.

58289071076__18B958BF-D4C1-4208-AAB6-337F95EF1022.JPG

Camping Gaza

Free Member
May 7, 2016
La Châtre, Centre-Val de Loire France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low profile
Exp
Converted a Fiat Ducato PV a while back
Back then my editing suit consisted of various tape machines

I used to wear one of those Edit Suits...! 1 inch open reel and Digital Beta with preread, all SD then.

After Long time with AVID, and FCP I switched to premier pro and the creative suite. Excellent software.

Good adventures with the drone!

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
My shoulders have been giving me gyp lately and it's seemingly not going to get much better which in turn has lead to it not being much fun lifting our electric bikes up to and off our existing bike rack.
As a result the time had come to fork out for a Fiamma Lift 77 bike rack for electric bikes, which with using the Funsters 10% discount at Johns Cross helped to soften the pain of the cost.

It arrived yesterday and in next to no time the old bike rack was off and the new rack was on and boy having tested it by loading and un-loading the bikes a couple of times I can now see it's money well spent.
It's even better when you use a cordless drill to raise and lower the rack rather the using the supplied winding handle.

Mark and Mindy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2017
Nr Bicester
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Since 2019
Just bought 2 dog tethers to fix on the dinette seat belts and then clip onto the dogs' harnesses.

Dog Tethers

In the Colorado we used the slighly elasticated but longer ones which had the seatbelt attachment, but due to only having one spare seatbelt we clipped those ends onto a caribinier which was attached to a D-Ring, this gave both dogs plenty of room to move around. However the Hymer has less floor space for 2 dogs (or at least has it but at 2 different levels) so we'll put the dogs onto the dinette seat with a shorter tether. Poppy will be happy as she'll be nearer to the window although too short to see out properly and Harry just lies down for the whole of the journeys so I can't see them changing sides.

Mr Beaumont

Free Member
Feb 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Nearly forgot, I also bought yesterday from fleabay, one of those chinese truck satnavs, to avoid taking the new van down too many skinny country lanes.
Hi have you got the satnav yet? If so is it any good?

swiftsteve

LIFE MEMBER
May 16, 2018
kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral S 680 ST
Exp
Since 2008, with a gap between 2013 and 2018.
Hi have you got the satnav yet? If so is it any good?
For £43 it's great, it takes a little time to work out how to set a destination, but it takes you where you want it to (although not been far yet). I bought the 16gb version, I just thought it wasn't much to lose if it's rubbish. Other funsters have them as well. Compared to £300 for a garmin or tomtom, I'm well pleased. Also, it arrived in 2 days. Here's the link.

Mr Beaumont

Free Member
Feb 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
For £43 it's great, it takes a little time to work out how to set a destination, but it takes you where you want it to (although not been far yet). I bought the 16gb version, I just thought it wasn't much to lose if it's rubbish. Other funsters have them as well. Compared to £300 for a garmin or tomtom, I'm well pleased. Also, it arrived in 2 days. Here's the link.

Perfect will have a look. Thanks swiftsteve

Bill and Tracey

Free Member
Mar 12, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autostratus CK2000
Exp
3 years on a STEEP learning curve
Apparently milenco quatros are too big to carry in the van, so bought some triples and she says they are fine. Two new camping chairs from the Factory Warehouse in Newquay while we were passing through.

BRASH

Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
Two new motor bike jackets, looking to get a new lid too.

Got the new lid, retro Bell Bullitt bubble visor (matches one of my jackets. The other is too short so the wife can have it if she goes pillion).

Broken Link Removed

....................and ordered a pair of 10 hole, steel toe oxblood boots too.

On the MH front I bought a couple of Regatta high backed folding camp chairs.

Bill and Tracey

Free Member
Mar 12, 2018
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autostratus CK2000
Exp
3 years on a STEEP learning curve

Does it allow you to navigate to a point on the map or do you have to input the name of the destination? We use our TomTom a bit like pin the tail on the donkey.....where shall we go next? Zoom out, close your eyes, touch the screen and we're off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back