Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Three year Fiat camper warranty making five years now with uk and European breakdown. Thought it was a bargain.
Is this available on all new fiat ducatos?? And does it have to be taken at the time of purchase

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
... is it just me who sees a minion who's been left out in the cold? :confused: (Yes I love them!).:D

42961-2906151352481886969346.jpg

40 litre wheeled tank for emptying grey water when pitched.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Not really bought, but renting the Liber-T tag for the toll Autoroutes. There's an offer for C&MC Members that saves 10 Euros.

The reason being that I will be travelling solo without SWMBO to feed coins into the Peage machine through her window.

I won't be using toll roads much, at least I hope not, but family circumstances could demand a dash back to Calais. Fingers crossed, all will be well and I can enjoy my baguettes in peace while meandering around France. :cool:

Lorna and Chris

Free Member
Mar 17, 2019
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy
Exp
More like what haven’t i bought ... bought the motorhome a month ago and been skint ever since :rolleyes: this week has seen new curtains, a phone charging bank, sikaflex sealant, some LED lights, bath mat, shower curtain and a partridge in a pear tree!! :ROFLMAO:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
More like what haven’t i bought ... bought the motorhome a month ago and been skint ever since :rolleyes: this week has seen new curtains, a phone charging bank, sikaflex sealant, some LED lights, bath mat, shower curtain and a partridge in a pear tree!! :ROFLMAO:
Where did you get the partridge in a pear tree from ? Been after one for ages

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
£68 trip to the vets today for Romy, she's got diarrhea and is a bit off her food, so tablets and syringe squirty stuff, plus 'gentle' food for her tummy ... she's happy enough and enjoyed having a roll about on the grass yesterday afternoon but is now looking a bit fed up. :(

Possibly too much sun the other day as she won't stop pottering when we're in the garden (3 days so far and still some work to do to get ready for selling) or possibly down to her Cushions disease ... :unsure: ...

Hopefully the stuff will do the trick as, apart from wanting her to be well, we've having new carpets and vinyl fitted on Friday! :rolleyes:

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
A new pressure washer. I loaned my old one to my daughter and it worked for about 10 seconds when I got it back! :mad: Nice shiny new one now that she won’t borrow for a while.

and the 11 th commandment is..............dont give the kids your stuff .......ever.......ever......

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
Another Cuisipro Foam Pump for the MoHo. Amazon product ASIN B007JT27BK
Bought the first one while in Oz a couple of months ago for the MoHo, but after getting it home and filling it up, we ended up using it in the house as it was so useful. A small amount of ordinary liquid soap or handwash is put in the bottom of the bottle, topped up with water, agitated carefully to mix, and perfect foam comes out when top is pressed down. Once the bottle is filled up, it lasts for ages!

Being a skinflint, these appeal to me, because the liquid soap goes much, much further without any waste (no gobs of unused soap disappearing down the plughole). An added benefit is the bottle comes with a decent sucker pad on the bottom, so it can be put on the MoHo's work surface and it will not move around, even when the van is bouncing around, .........driving that is! :):):)

Jul 4, 2013
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
IH 600RD
Exp
Since 2017
At Peterborough Motorhome Show today a pair of Mirror Guards colour silver to match our PVC [£120 ] Two fleece jackets [ £20] A Thule awning hold down strap kit[£23] A hot water bottle [£1] and Four tubes of Oral B toothpaste [£3].

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
a new bloody tyre:mad: picked up a nice long sharp, pointy bloody screw on the motorway last monday, i even heard it i reckon:( mind you called our breakdown lot who came to house(y), did swap with spare, had punctured one looked at and surprise.....cant be repaired as the damage so close to the edge.

a great finish to a crap week of epic proportions:cry::cry:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
£68 trip to the vets today for Romy, she's got diarrhea and is a bit off her food, so tablets and syringe squirty stuff, plus 'gentle' food for her tummy ... she's happy enough and enjoyed having a roll about on the grass yesterday afternoon but is now looking a bit fed up. :(

Possibly too much sun the other day as she won't stop pottering when we're in the garden (3 days so far and still some work to do to get ready for selling) or possibly down to her Cushions disease ... :unsure: ...

Hopefully the stuff will do the trick as, apart from wanting her to be well, we've having new carpets and vinyl fitted on Friday! :rolleyes:
For anyone who's interested, the stuff has done the trick and now Romy is eating and feeling happier generally, she even had a roll on the grass today.(y)

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Finally got the last item on my shopping list of things to repair/replace following our Moroccan trip - a Truma gas filter cartridge. Came from Netherlands and it cost nearly as much as the whole thing!

Now to find a week of good weather to fit it all..............! :rolleyes:

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
For anyone who's interested, the stuff has done the trick and now Romy is eating and feeling happier generally, she even had a roll on the grass today.(y)

We're very pleased to hear that Romy is back to full strength.

Robert & Hazel.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We're very pleased to hear that Romy is back to full strength.

Robert & Hazel.
Ditto from me

And I bought some new hangers for the MH wardrobe !
07D7AB85-E34D-4749-8E1C-779C359C9ACA.jpeg
other colours are available!
Rob looks well impressed...not!!

Lorna and Chris

Free Member
Mar 17, 2019
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy
Exp
Is it a new week yet ... all my spending is rolling into one :ROFLMAO:

Just bought a new watering can after realising why we would need one when our hose wouldn’t fit on site ... a bucket and some fenwicks drain cleaner as we had a yucky drain smell when we initially drove off this weekend :sick:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back