Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
I have just found this site and i found it most interesting ,its worth a look .

[national motorhome organisationI][/I]

OP
OP
V

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
looks to me somebody is doing something to sort out this,
no parking her and motorhomes not welcome cant stay overnight here. I say good on them the more of us stand up and support this the better

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
National Motorhome Organisation Campaigning For Equality
Skip to content
Home
About
Consultation
Membership
About
National Motorhome Organisation (NMO) was established on April 14 2014 by Andy Strangeway, Paul Marriott, Steve Soult and Tom Peil.

UK Motorhome Business

The UK motorhome business is threatened by the introduction of countless flawed Orders across the country. The motorhome industry is heavily dependent on the desire to park up in a remote location, to enjoy sunsets and sunrises and to be at one with nature. These Orders are already restricting this fundamental desire and as such are a major risk to the future growth and viability of the UK motorhome business, which is currently seeing growth at 15% per annum. Such levels of growth is almost unheard of in any other UK business sector.

The facts are simply that, whilst many motorhome owners will enjoy an extended holiday on the Continent, most will also enjoy using their motorhome for long weekends in the UK.

Consultation

NMO represent persons likely to be affected by “No Motor Caravans” Orders introduced by Local Authorities and as such they must be consulted by all Local Authorities prior to introduction of such orders.

Before making an Order to prevent overnight parking of Motor Caravans Local Authorities must consult with:

a)The Freight Transport Association

(b)The Road Haulage Association

(c)Such other organisations (if any) representing persons likely to be affected by any provision in the order as the order making authority thinks it appropriate to consult

Site Navigation

On the black menu bar above this page you can see tabs for various pages. Also, to the left is a Blogroll with links to related sites. Under Categories are a list of the different subjects covered and an option to “Follow Blog Via Email” . If you do so, you will receive email updates as they are added to this site.

Membership

Membership of NMO is free.

Contact

For all enquiries please email NMO info@island-man.co.uk

OP
OP
V

voyager 1

Free Member
Oct 25, 2012
Durham Tees valley
Funster No
MH
c class Swift voyager
Exp
30+yrs
Sorry I am techno phobic. so got the link wrong please this. :)

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
National Motorhome Organisation Campaigning For Equality

Consultation

NMO represent persons likely to be affected by “No Motor Caravans” Orders introduced by Local Authorities and as such they must be consulted by all Local Authorities prior to introduction of such orders.

Before making an Order to prevent overnight parking of Motor Caravans Local Authorities must consult with:

a)The Freight Transport Association

(b)The Road Haulage Association

(c)Such other organisations (if any) representing persons likely to be affected by any provision in the order as the order making authority thinks it appropriate to consult

Motorhomefun is such an organisation as far as I am concerned therefore local authorities need to consult with us too

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
sadly the site linked to in this thread is just the ramblings of a rather strange man that seems to believe he knows more about the law than the courts and councils do. his antics and the way his followers behave i fear will do more damage than good to their cause. it is basically winding the local council officers up and causing ongoing costs to the local tax payers

not something i would wish to be associated with or publicise:Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back