Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
JJ, just pop into Foz de Arelho. The little supermarket in the centre of the village were selling your FB pies. Mind you they only had 8 available.

Thanks for the heads up... I was only joking... FB pies are available in several places around here, but at a high price.

Thanks to the kindness of visiting Funsters, I carry a sizeable stock of my own (over three times the number carried by that village shop!) ;)

JJ :cool:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Wifes just changed her mind again, so the Algarve is back on, Armacao De Pera is where I am now heading now.:LOL:

Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
As you are all so knowledgeable, could you please advise on sites on the north coast of Spain, as I'm heading home from Portugal. Currently in Coimbra. Thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
As you are all so knowledgeable, could you please advise on sites on the north coast of Spain, as I'm heading home from Portugal. Currently in Coimbra. Thank you.
We like Gran Camping Zarautz - friendly people, great views and a not bad restaurant on site with a reasonably priced menu del dia. Good exercise going down the 430-odd steps to the beach/town and back :LOL:

<Broken link removed>

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
No Irish bar, all you can eat Chinese or wide screen TVs. People walking past smile and say bom dia!

Some days.

I Like an Irish Bar
I like a Chinese
I don't want to say hello!

But, enjoy.

I go to Islay to get away from it all.
As I said last year ................ its not for many of you funsters ...... :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back