LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Narrfoook
Funster No
MH
C class, Autotrail Chief
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
No idea why but just lately a lot of stuff posted on youtube will not play for me..
Loads up ok ( as the bar across the bottom indicates ) but the bar is grey and nothing actually plays..
Plays ok in Explorer but not in Chrome for some reason

OP
golly
Aug 16, 2009
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
No idea why but just lately a lot of stuff posted on youtube will not play for me..
Loads up ok ( as the bar across the bottom indicates ) but the bar is grey and nothing actually plays..
Plays ok in Explorer but not in Chrome for some reason
I have the same problem, which is crazy as you tube and google are now same company. I will try and see if there is an update to Chrome.

OP
golly
Aug 16, 2009
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Drivers dont seem to realise that when they are joining traffic from a sliproad the onus is on them to join safely.
It now appears to be the norm that you are expected to get out of the way !!
What made it worse, was I was being overtaken by a sprinter at the time so had no where to go.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
That happens so many times, I make a point now, if in car or MH, if I see someone coming on a joining road and looking like they will push in, to toot the horn ! Just to wake them up.

Can you still get air horns ? You never seem to hear Col. Bogie round the streets any more.

Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Jan.2014
The problem for me is that the passenger in our 'van does not accept that I should move over. I've tried telling her but it's no use.
I do pull over when we're talking about HGV's and the like because they invariably can't get up to speed on the slip road but unless they're of a similar ilk the 'enterers get short shrift, the horn and the lights every time

Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
A knob indeed, as you say. Luckily, you had the presence of mind not to pull into the next lane causing an accident.
Allan

OP
golly
Aug 16, 2009
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
That happens so many times, I make a point now, if in car or MH, if I see someone coming on a joining road and looking like they will push in, to toot the horn ! Just to wake them up.

Can you still get air horns ? You never seem to hear Col. Bogie round the streets any more.
You can get air horns, but not ones that play tunes, I just want something LOUD to scare the bejesus out of them :mad:

DBK

Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The problem for me is that the passenger in our 'van does not accept that I should move over. I've tried telling her but it's no use.
I do pull over when we're talking about HGV's and the like because they invariably can't get up to speed on the slip road but unless they're of a similar ilk the 'enterers get short shrift, the horn and the lights every time
So even if there was no one in the lane to your right, preventing you changing lanes you wouldn't?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Narrfoook
Funster No
MH
C class, Autotrail Chief
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yessss..... But what about all the other so called nights of the road ( including the total T0££er driving the Royal Mail truck who rather than slow down just barges his way out ?
These are more the sort of lorry drivers I seem to see more often than not...:mask: truck driving taliban with a :emo: hitler complex !!!

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services