This is what I'm doing....... (1 Viewer)

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
What are you doing this weekend?

I'll be doing a lot of this....Link Removed and getting a LOT of this Link Removed:ROFLMAO:

Got to get the LPG and new tanks fitted soon as well.:RollEyes:

Hopefully you're enjoying yourselves out and about in the Van.:thumb:
Have a good one all.

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
well the sun's out, the wind has warmed up and I am surrounded in motorhomes. I am enjoyin a relaxing weeekend at the carmarthan motorhome show.

crag

Free Member
Jan 17, 2008
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Years
Well I'm on tea break from giving the Kon Tiki a wash and polish up and am beginning to wish I had bought a smaller van:Doh:

I should be finished in about 3 weeks :cry:

And then I got to start on the inside :cry::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Washing Winnie & Mini-Winnie (Ford KA) then getting under her to carry on wire brushing and bitumen painting ::bigsmile:

Have fun ya'll in Wales dudes :thumb:..........Oh and dudess's :winky:

Boo

OP
OP
American Dream

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
well the sun's out, the wind has warmed up and I am surrounded in motorhomes. I am enjoyin a relaxing weeekend at the carmarthan motorhome show.

Enjoy the weather.:thumb:Sure hope it stays like this.

Washing Winnie & Mini-Winnie (Ford KA) then getting under her to carry on wire brushing and bitumen painting Link Removed

Have fun ya'll in Wales dudes Link Removed..........Oh and dudess's Link Removed
Been there and still got lots to do.It's at times like this I wish I had a big ramp .....

Well I'm on tea break from giving the Kon Tiki a wash and polish up and am beginning to wish I had bought a smaller vanLink Removed

I should be finished in about 3 weeks Link Removed

And then I got to start on the inside Link RemovedLink Removed
You don't fancy doing mine....Do You?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We're on lunch break at the moment, honestly. Got bearings from the US this morning for the fifth wheel break drum/hub, all bedded in now and I'm ready to fit the new shoes to all the other wheels. TOH (she tells me she is NOT SHMBO) is doing her bits inside ready for our trip to the Peterborough Show.

Thank god for the nice weather today, hope you are all getting it. We just heard it's Medium risk of sunburn today, so watch out:ROFLMAO:

Break over, back to work.

Nigel and Pamala

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
just chilling out, but should have been chilling out at Carmarthen show:cry: tony had to bloody work, still thats probably why the sun is shining normally when we go away it rains, so all those at the show hope you are having a good time, sorry to miss this one as we haven't been before, still at least I wo't be spending any money::bigsmile: and to evryone else enjoy your weekend.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back