This Forum Shuts Tonight Mon 10th Sep (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
At Midnight for an hour or so whilst we play with a new front page. I hope you night owls are not too inconvenienced. :Smile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Two hours to go folks................:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Just over an hour and I haven't even finished with the catch up :roflmto:
This site is getting soooooooo busy (with interesting and informative (as well as FUN)) stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Sharon Sharon 56 mins Sharon

U

ukrv

Deleted User
12:18am and just got in from work.

I think Jim has fallen asleep and forgot about it ::bigsmile:

Paul

R

Ralph

Deleted User
Well it came back OK (I couldn't sleep!)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thats it, we got up the new front page. Its working but still needs tweaking. Hope you like it.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Very smart......I like it! ::bigsmile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Very smart:thumb::thumb::thumb:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Hi Jim

Can I suggest that if anyone finds any bits not working quite right that they post them here.

Im sure you will be aware of most/all of them but it will help in case you missed any.

Here is one :-

The navigation buttons on left side dont work (and they could do with being a bit bigger as it took me a while to find them) :thumb:

Paul

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:RollEyes: Is it necessary to have this in the screen:-

» Hello and Welcome to Motorhome Fun
We are a fast growing and friendly community of Motorhomers who share a passion for our Motorhomes. Our members enjoy all sorts of Motorcaravans, from the smallest campervans to large American Recreational Vehicles. When we are not out touring and enjoying our motor caravans we like to talk about them here.
This is a place for motorhome facts, as well as Motorhome Fun. We have Forums for discussions, help and advice. We also have Motor home Reviews, and Classifieds as well as a large members Photo Gallery. members Travel Blogs and a Campsite Database. We have a very active meets section where our members can meet and and make friends from all over the country. Please register now and join us, Motorhome Fun is completely free to join, so please do join in the Motorhome Fun today.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Fraid so John we need it there. Its OK for you, you know what the site is about, but someone new might find jumping straight to a forums page confusing. Also just as important I worked hard to get very important keywords in that block.

motor caravans
motorcaravan
Recreational Vehicles
motorhome facts
campervans
Motor home
Motorhome fun
Motorhome Reviews
Classifieds. Etc

We need these words on the front page

But ,,, I have left the Forum Page exactly the same as i know some older folk hate change :ROFLMAO:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
I think its good to have it there John as it briefly lets people know what the site is about, but it could do with being smaller as you cant see any threads - which are the important bits.

Paul

PS He has also put it there with some keywords hoping Google etc will look at the site favourably :winky:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I think its good to have it there John as it briefly lets people know what the site is about, but it could do with being smaller as you cant see any threads - which are the important bits.

Paul

PS He has also put it there with some keywords hoping Google etc will look at the site favourably :winky:

:Blush: I just thought it looked a bit TOO busy and cluttered. Just my pathetic opinion. :Blush:

:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I know we would all just like a page of the latest 50 posts and the forum regulars would be happy, but there is no way round it John we need the blurb up there, I agree it is a bit busy, I will work on cleaning and smoothing it as best I can. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim

Can I suggest that if anyone finds any bits not working quite right that they post them here.

Im sure you will be aware of most/all of them but it will help in case you missed any.

Here is one :-

The navigation buttons on left side dont work (and they could do with being a bit bigger as it took me a while to find them) :thumb:

Paul

Thanks Paul, all fixed, have a play :Smile:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Hi Jim

The "read latest posts" orange envelope things dont seem to be working. :cry:

Paul

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
:RollEyes: Is it necessary to have this in the screen:-

» Hello and Welcome to Motorhome Fun
We are a fast growing and friendly community of Motorhomers who share a passion for our Motorhomes. Our members enjoy all sorts of Motorcaravans, from the smallest campervans to large American Recreational Vehicles. When we are not out touring and enjoying our motor caravans we like to talk about them here.
This is a place for motorhome facts, as well as Motorhome Fun. We have Forums for discussions, help and advice. We also have Motor home Reviews, and Classifieds as well as a large members Photo Gallery. members Travel Blogs and a Campsite Database. We have a very active meets section where our members can meet and and make friends from all over the country. Please register now and join us, Motorhome Fun is completely free to join, so please do join in the Motorhome Fun today.

Just click on the little orange arrow, top right of the box, and it all disappears ::bigsmile:

Worked for me :thumb: :roflmto:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Women - always have to be bloody smart dont they John.....................John?...............................please John?..................................bloody coward :ROFLMAO:

Paul

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
John, there is a way (I think) that we can program it so you only see that top box if you are a guest. I will look in to it for you:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back