This beggars belief! (1 Viewer)

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
She "flicked the switch on the kettle" perhaps she left the EHU lead in too :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
The yank RV one is an urban myth just like this one will turn out to be I'm sure

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
She "flicked the switch on the kettle" perhaps she left the EHU lead in too :ROFLMAO:

With a 5.5kW on-board generator, we can run anything we like while on the move :)
A couple of laptops, a film on the big screen TV, kettle on and last night's chinese leftovers heating up in the electric oven.
Home from home at 70mph (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
With a 5.5kW on-board generator, we can run anything we like while on the move :)
A couple of laptops, a film on the big screen TV, kettle on and last night's chinese leftovers heating up in the electric oven.
Home from home at 70mph (y)

But will it drive it self while your watching TV and a brew, that's the main question. :)

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Don'
Can't laugh - we were driving out onto the road from our house when a man flagged us down. I'd left the electric hook up in and we were dragging it along beside us. Duh ...

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
She must be very embarrassed and somewhat distressed after writing off her new Motorhome. Insurance will not pay out even though it was a genuine if somewhat simple and silly mistake. Fortunately, no one hurt. She will not be 'living the dream'. It's a shame I.M.O. some of our members seem to think it's OK to take the pi** out of her. That's life I guess.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
She must be very embarrassed and somewhat distressed after writing off her new Motorhome. Insurance will not pay out even though it was a genuine if somewhat simple and silly mistake. Fortunately, no one hurt. She will not be 'living the dream'. It's a shame I.M.O. some of our members seem to think it's OK to take the pi** out of her. That's life I guess.
Think you will find it's a spoof artical(n)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
The place exists and is near Ipswich !

Really ! Wow, bet houses prices are cheap.

There was a street here called "Hookers Place", well it was next to a rugby pitch but after a few years they changed the name.

I remember, years ago, a Yank woman doing exactly this in an RV.

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
Don'

Can't laugh - we were driving out onto the road from our house when a man flagged us down. I'd left the electric hook up in and we were dragging it along beside us. Duh ...

Done that too - most embarrassing!!:oops::cautious:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Don'

You think that's bad I have seen a tanker driver driving out of a depot dragging a pump and sixty feet of 3 inch hose behind him .

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
You think that's bad I have seen a tanker driver driving out of a depot dragging a pump and sixty feet of 3 inch hose behind him .
That's nothing. I only noticed when my bungalow got stuck on the roundabout at the bottom of the road.:whistle:

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
It's a shame I.M.O. some of our members seem to think it's OK to take the pi** out of her.
If it was a genuine story they would deserve all the flack that came their way for doing that, IMO.
The motor home doesn't look damaged though does it ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back