Thinking of buying a V 600 - any one here got one? (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
We have a v600 this year in Spain our windows warped but now back in U.K. Our window are back to normal we love the V 600 sport I don't think we would like our dark window changed thats one of the reasons we bought the van every one to their own thoughts though
Hi ours were most noticeable whilst away in Spain too. I hope AT are able to find a solution that suits everyone.

Lin

Deleted User
Wow! Sorry to hear that you got kicked off! I feel bad for introducing you now :(

I've been having patchy internet service ( in the new forest) so havent seen everything thats gone on.

Selling your van, i quite understand why you would want to find out as much as possible as to how the clear windows are performing to hopefully ease any concerns a potential buyer may have. I would do the same!

No one really knows yet how the clear or the clear plus film tints will perform long term so we all have to wait and see i suppose.

I hope you & Nige find a suitable van soon and good luck with your joints!
Ah don't worry it not your fault, will be sticking with fun from now on :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Mmm as usual there are 2 sides to a story and the side I witnessed was somewhat different. I saw a very hostile lady dictating her views and who wouldn’t let go of a subject, who deceived the group and was extremely beligerant. My advice would be to move on.
I would say hello and welcome as I always do to new members but not sure if this is why you have joined.
@Milliemobile is a much liked and respected funster who makes constructive comments on a regular basis .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back