Things purchased for the motorhome and never use . (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
9 months road tax because I bought an insurance policy that won't let you SORN it , won't be doing that again

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
We're looking for a vision top Jormax windbreak if anyone has 1 they're looking to offload? šŸ¤ž

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Collapsible bucket, not used but still have this as it takes up no room. Both bought whilst waiting to collect our first van & thought they would be handy ā˜¹ļø
I use my bucket all the time for the grey waste - we're all different ;)
I bought an iron for the motorhome - guess how much use thatā€™s had šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ooh..... I reckon I've got one of those in a drawer in the van somewhere, guess it's used as much as yours ::bigsmile:

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
If you dish it out you need to be able to take it.

If it's done with humour then I have no problem with that as per the smiley in my post, what I do not need is a personal dig at my spelling and grammar thankyou.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Ok I do use the Aqua roll and Waste Master and we use the Cadac on occasion but my particular favourite is the Aqua Roll frost protection coveršŸ˜‚, never used and never will be . Not quite sure I was thinking when I purchased that šŸ˜‚. View attachment 511605
Just wondered but why an aquaroll? BUSBY.

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Just wondered but why an aquaroll? BUSBY.
Once we set up on camp for a couple of days then itā€™s easier to use than moving the van to the service point . Was 5 of us all using the shower when the facilities were closed so it saved lots of trips to keep filling up with a watering can etc .

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
Cadac, what a waste of Ā£120! Cleaning it used to take hours and the non stick just didnā€™t work, never worked out which bit to use for what and it literally fell apart when I tried to use it.

Made even worse by the fact we turned veggie, I mean whatā€™s the point. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼
Used our cadac for a cracking paella yesterday and then in the morning for a breakfast omelette . Nothing stuck and nothing fell apart . Though would always prefer my steak on charcoal

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017怋
Once we set up on camp for a couple of days then itā€™s easier to use than moving the van to the service point . Was 5 of us all using the shower when the facilities were closed so it saved lots of trips to keep filling up with a watering can etc .
I know it takes a bit of room but aquaroll is our preferred method of filling tank.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Blimey 5 of you,,that's some water.Only two of us so a watering can is adequate.. BUSBY.

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Used our cadac for a cracking paella yesterday and then in the morning for a breakfast omelette . Nothing stuck and nothing fell apart . Though would always prefer my steak on charcoal
Paella Monday night, various meats and vegetables cooked Tuesday and Wednesdayā€¦ā€¦easy to clean. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Not motorhome but we have seven distress flares from our yachting days. Well out of date by many years.
No-one wants them. LA tip - no, police - no. local marina - no. Coastguard- no. RNLI - no

Going free to a good home - collection only

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
I use my bucket all the time for the grey waste - we're all different ;)

Ooh..... I reckon I've got one of those in a drawer in the van somewhere, guess it's used as much as yours ::bigsmile:
The bucket šŸŖ£ is our grey waste too.
brilliantā€¦..

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Rotary clothes dryer ( falls over with clothes when windy). Finally removed permanently.
Found our one in the garage at home the other day replaced it with a lightweight aluminium airer from a German Motorhome dealers years ago.
I bought an iron for the motorhome - guess how much use thatā€™s had šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yep got one of them and it get used occasionally, linen shirts come out the washing machine (yes we carry one of them) well screwed up & for the dancing gear.
I know it takes a bit of room but aquaroll is our preferred method of filling tank.
Sold an Aquaroll & Wastemaster a few weeks ago they had been in the shed since our tugging days, they must have been over 30 years old, got good money for them.

For filling up a Motorhome with wheels & an engine is good enough for me.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Found our one in the garage at home the other day replaced it with a lightweight aluminium airer from a German Motorhome dealers years ago.

Yep got one of them and it get used occasionally, linen shirts come out the washing machine (yes we carry one of them) well screwed up & for the dancing gear.

Sold an Aquaroll & Wastemaster a few weeks ago they had been in the shed since our tugging days, they must have been over 30 years old, got good money for them.

For filling up a Motorhome with wheels & an engine is good enough for me.
The trouble is when you are on a site with the safari room up and the family staying and the hosepipe won't reach the tap. The watering can is not up to collecting enough water and there is no way to get rid of the grey without the aqua roll and waste hog.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Two reflective emergency triangles that have now to be replaced with V16 approved flashing lights in Spain.šŸ˜«
Do they have to be replaced? Thought triangles could still be used.BUSBY.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back