Free Member
May 12, 2008
Westhoughton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newby
Whilst away in for a couple of days some light fingered (but very strong) person has removed a metre high planter complete with conifer from my front garden.

One of the down sides to parking the MH on the drive I guess! Even more annoying my son was home as well and didn't even notice it had gone.

Has anyone else had problems when the MH is away from its usually parking spot?

Feel much better now thanks - rant over. Great site BTW.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Not much point having it if the motorhome guards it.

Really hate lowlife who thieve people possession.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
now i would not want to cast suggestions of any sort but reading this reminded me of a similar story of planter dissapareance.

When I was dating Nikki in our early years, I used to regulaly crash at hers when her mum and dad went away in their MH. :winky:

Nikkis family nether having touched a ciggarette in their llives and totally agahst that Nikki would even dream of seeing a rough boy that smoked made theri feelings quite clear. I therefore used to have to sneak in the garden and hide for a quick smoke.

One night when they went off in the MH, I went outside for my customary before sleep fag. Having no where to dispose of the butt, I promptley buried it in the very large Planter pot. When awaking in the morning and popping out for my first fag of the day, you can immagine my horror to discover that the rather large planter was in fact a melted pot all over the patio floor.:Doh::Doh:
A quick explanation to Nikki resulted in me having to quickly destroy said planter by throwing remains down the tip, and attepted to replace it. WE could not find a replacement so opted for a cover up story of how I had been very poorly and been sick all over the planter and had to destroy it,,

So are you sure it was stolen::bigsmile:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Whilst away in for a couple of days some light fingered (but very strong) person has removed a metre high planter complete with conifer from my front garden.

One of the down sides to parking the MH on the drive I guess! Even more annoying my son was home as well and didn't even notice it had gone.

Has anyone else had problems when the MH is away from its usually parking spot?

Feel much better now thanks - rant over. Great site BTW.

Hi
First off, sorry to hear about the theft. The days that the kids notice anything that doesnt impact their pockets will never come.

I park my bus on the front and everytime we drive away i'm thinking the whole world knows that my house is empty. Touch wood we have been ok because we have good security.

Maybe I should get a job as a House Guard. But then I'd just be paying myself to guard my own house.:Doh:

Cheers Jim:Smile:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back