They try to ban motorhomes but are happy to have nudists ! (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
I understand the editorial offices of the Suffolk Gazette, where all the writing is done, is the bar of a well known Ipswich pub.
Say no more. :xgrin:

Richard.

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Nice one "Jaws".
You got me, cos I'm a trusting soul (and a naturist of some 45 years).
But Jenny and I like the sun, all over. And who doesn't like admiring a nice looking lass.
They are few and far between to be honest !!
Have a very good Crimble mate..
Mitch.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We like Aldeburgh and will be there again on New Years Day 2016 with the family. We have never had a problem parking the van at Aldeburgh, the large car park by the shell statue is ideal, and cheap.

Paul

Apr 20, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
IH N680CRL
Exp
Since 2006
Well we are off to the site at Aldeburgh with our friends to see in the New Year. Yes the site is not cheap but why 'cut your nose off to spite your face' It's a lovely area and with this mild weather it should be great. I'm sure there will be many other motorhomes in the car park along the seafront, perfect for a day out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well - I was 'had' - so $£"£$^^&*& for that.

Naturists do come in exactly the same shapes sizes ugliness or beauty as do the non-naturists. The thing is, we know that adding clothes does nothing much to conceal the less attractive bits, so why bother? Just let our - hopefully more - attractive personality show who we are!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Possibly the town council is aware that wild campers tend not to spend their money in local establishments so dont go out of their way to welcome them.
The whole town is virtually owned by incomers from London with holiday homes. I tried parking on the long beachy bit near the unwelcoming campsite but the notices shooed me away. I went into town and parked outside the Co op (old post office) bought dinner from the Chippy and stayed the night there on the main street. No problem until woken by the delivery trucks in the morning filling the said shop. Locals hate the incomers as the prices have gone out of sight for them now. one in three are holiday homes now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back