Thetford T1090 - continue sound (alarm) problem (1 Viewer)

mnd12

Free Member
Jul 5, 2019
Funster No
Hi, we are in vacation in Spain and encountered a problem with our fridge Thetford T1090, I’ve uploaded a video to Youtube with the fridge problem, also provided additional info in the description.

I appreciate any input from anyone that experienced similar problem, or have any ideas what could be the root cause.

Thank you!

Misterg

Free Member
Dec 8, 2017
N Wales
Funster No
MH
Self build PVC
Bump

Not an expert on these fridges, but the manuals are at the bottom of the page here:

As far as I can tell, there's no audible alarm on the fridge. Could it be a low voltage alarm from somewhere else in the van? The night mode uses less power than the day mode, so perhaps the batteries are deleted enough that the day mode triggers a low voltage alarm, but the night mode doesn't?

Are the batteries full?

OP
OP
mnd12

mnd12

Free Member
Jul 5, 2019
Funster No
Thank you so much Misterg! Right now, the second battery shows 100%, and we’re also connected to electrical grid. If I turn off Sleep button the sounds (alarm) gets started.
Also, we’re experiencing similar behaviour when driving, when alternator should charge both batteries.
The sounds clearly comes from the fridge’s small electronic board, that has the blue LEDs light.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back