Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Has any of the rallyers noticed any traders selling spares for thetford toilets?
Need a automatic valve,as mine fell in halve while emptying it in a hedge this morning,just after I threw my full dog sh*t bags under someone else's van ,just after turning my genny off after running it all night.:Smile:
Its all go this rallying marlarky not a minutes peace.:Smile:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
18 views ,no answers!are all the rallyers still asleep?
Or gassed????:Eeek:

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Why bother with the cassette toilet, just go in the hedge. Save use on chemicals take toilet out and use cupboard for storage.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Why bother with the cassette toilet, just go in the hedge. Save use on chemicals take toilet out and use cupboard for storage.
IV been doing it in the hedge all weekend, but the wife and grandkids are a bit shy .
Wife now informs me that the gray tank is full,so I have to leave site with the van and drive around while it empty's:thumb:

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Just think of all the motors you could splash, don't worry it's only soap suds no problem there then. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Just think of all the motors you could splash, don't worry it's only soap suds no problem there then. Keep up the good work.
Never thought of that,I wondered why the cars had their wipers on:Doh:
Only took me three miles and my tank is now empty,but must have took a wrong turn somewhere as I got lost,so had to turn around and follow the dirty water trail all the way back to the site,must have been a frost this morning as the cars were sliding about all over the place on the way back:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Well done, I'm glad you had the common sense to follow your trail back to site I'll have to remember that one. Thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back