LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Sitting outside Tesco's and got wifi for the first time in a week! I would like to say a personal thanks to Ginny & Mike ( and Kate & Bill & Amanda (Broken Link Removed) and Robin () who without their help it would have been a nightmare. Then thank you are for attending and making it a great meet. See you all next year God willing.

A personal thank you to you to @Don Quixote , John & Dawn , @Teasy2007 Ginny & Mike , @meanders Robin& Hillary we loved working alongside you and Amanda loved every minute to .
A big thankyou @Jaws & to everyone who made this meet fantastic.
kind regards Kate x

May 29, 2012
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cheyenne 635se
Exp
since 2008
thanks john for a great time and to joca for all his help also to everyone for making it a great meet and the money we all saved for air ambulance see you all at stratford mervyn

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Hello John @Jaws.

Wonderful time - as always. Hope you have booked the Rugby Club for next year - don't let the dog show people get our spot.:eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Funniest picture of the whole bash.. Cheers Joy ( @movan ) .. You really made me laugh !!

I should explain...

Both Darrell and myself kept telling her to sit further back on the ped as she was sitting on the tank !!..
It was not until Joy stopped and saw the seat behind her she realised what we were talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She thought we meant lean back not sit back :doh::rofl::rofl:

clive30.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
OK, made an album for the Bash..
I have left it open so anyone can add to it..
All I have are ped pictures so please feel free to add your own !

Broken Link Removed

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks John, Am going to funeral today but will put some on as soon as can tonight.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Only just catching up on messages so a BIG thanks to everyone-both John's,marshals and funsters- who put a lot of effort into making this one of the best meets of the year -Put my name down for next year;)
terry

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
Thanks @Jaws @Don Quixote @Ambilkate and all involved for a great time. This was our first time to the Bash and hopefully will not be the last. Great entertainment, fun & games were not to be missed. Will upload some photos and short video clips later. Once again thanks for a great time and well done for the amount raised for the Air Ambulance. (y)
Phil & Nicki

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
A big thank you to John (@Jaws) for organising the bash and to the marshalls, @Ambilkate and @Don Quixote and others.for thier hard work parking everyone up etc.and to the musicians who helped to make the weekend even more enjoyable
a really great weekend and we had sunshine to boot.(y):):)
:)

:Ta2:special thanks also to @cally, (Tony) for taking me to Bury St Edmonds A&E to sort out a little medical problem I had and to all the others who offered to transport me or even drive the van home etc., @Terrry, @Steve, @Gloworm,@Tonka,@Ambilkate,@jo-ca,@Gerri19,@meggie, and everyone else who offered. cant thank you all enough for your support etc. We are on the way to the Soul weekend-see you all there.(y)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Internet at last ..... just as others have said a great big thank you to John & Mo for the organisation, to all our marshalls @Ambilkate , @Don Quixote & teams for all their hard work, @toledo for music & karaoke and our very own Rex Factor for superb entertainment, Who would think you could have so much fun spending time with friends old & new while raising so much cash for this great charity , big cheer for the funsters

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sue & Eric x

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Funniest picture of the whole bash.. Cheers Joy ( @movan ) .. You really made me laugh !!

I should explain...

Both Darrell and myself kept telling her to sit further back on the ped as she was sitting on the tank !!..
It was not until Joy stopped and saw the seat behind her she realised what we were talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She thought we meant lean back not sit back :doh::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 108854
Got it on Video ;)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
What a great weekend. We have had such a good time. And may I thank all the funsters who kept a eye on our little foster girl. She really enjoyed herself. She would like me to thank @Terry , For giving her the teddy bear that he won. She is still carrying it around . And thanks to all who made it such a great time. Will put my name down for next year. See you all then.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
What a great weekend. We have had such a good time. And may I thank all the funsters who kept a eye on our little foster girl. She really enjoyed herself. She would like me to thank @Terry , For giving her the teddy bear that he won. She is still carrying it around . And thanks to all who made it such a great time. Will put my name down for next year. See you all then.
Such a sweet little Darling........

Great to see you again Mike & Rose, we will catch up again with you soon

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Oh yes it was great to see you and Mandy. Our little horror was very happy to see you. And we hope to see you again soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back