Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
@Jaws or anyone who has been before. I know it's a rugby club with showers but is there a standpipe for water and is there anywhere we can empty the unmentionable cassette?
'Er' indoors has asked.

Cheers

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
@Jaws or anyone who has been before. I know it's a rugby club with showers but is there a standpipe for water and is there anywhere we can empty the unmentionable cassette?
'Er' indoors has asked.

Cheers
Yes and yes........ as far as I remember, the gulley for the cassette is down by the parking and the water is by the clubhouse

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Yes and yes........ as far as I remember, the gulley for the cassette is down by the parking and the water is by the clubhouse
Did I see somewhere we're supposed to have a code or is it the confirmation....I ought to really go & read it hadn't I:rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MarkandLesley

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Funster No
Can you confirm that we r ok to attend Friday has we have no confirmation plus do not know how to pay

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Send @Jaws a PM and he will tell you how to pay and give you a code.:)
Morning Dave - Ive done all that....a while ago, just me being idle....:rolleyes: I'll have a look

Edit: yes, I have the code - is it an entry barrier or something?

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Morning Dave - Ive done all that....a while ago, just me being idle....:rolleyes: I'll have a look

Edit: yes, I have the code - is it an entry barrier or something?

I don't have a code, should I be worried....

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Have you pmd Jaws about how to pay? Once he's recd payment he'll confirm & send the code....

@Jaws

I think there's more than one thread on the go so not sure if everyones seen it Dave. I think John was trying to cover all bases as some folks said they hadn't seen anything about the meet last year. Its probably just us that haven't been before:LOL:

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Have you pmd Jaws about how to pay? Once he's recd payment he'll confirm & send the code....

@Jaws

I think there's more than one thread on the go so not sure if everyones seen it Dave. I think John was trying to cover all bases as some folks said they hadn't seen anything about the meet last year. Its probably just us that haven't been before:LOL:

I paid a couple of months ago but didn't get a code, I'll have to bring bolt croppers :D2

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I paid a couple of months ago but didn't get a code, I'll have to bring bolt croppers :D2
Send him a pm - its not long now - just glad I had a reacqaintance with that lovely roundabout in Kings Lynn last week:LOL:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I have to keep the family honour up don't I:beerchug: .

Hope Dawn is ok -'must've missed something????
I have to leave Sunday morning for Leuchars, so depending on things Dawn may be up Friday/Saturday.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years

I would be really worried for funsters with no code. There will be a big guy on the gate, wearing a black bowler hat with a big bat in one hand and an air ambulance collection tin in the other. it will be your choice methinks which one you choose,:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Send him a pm - its not long now - just glad I had a reacqaintance with that lovely roundabout in Kings Lynn last week:LOL:

Debs I know just how you feel, I havent had time to check yet but I think there is a post code.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Debs I know just how you feel, I havent had time to check yet but I think there is a post code.
IP24 1LZ - heres the link out of the rallies event thingy Chris
Link Removed

I would be really worried for funsters with no code. There will be a big guy on the gate, wearing a black bowler hat with a big bat in one hand and an air ambulance collection tin in the other. it will be your choice methinks which one you choose,:LOL::LOL::LOL:

As long as there's no funny handshakes Jim;)

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Hi John
We will not be there till approximately 6pm on Friday so hope me chips are safe and can sneak on without that megaphone announcement of virgin arriving cos we int now as done the initiation last time ( rode those great little motorbikes and hope to again )
Can't wait,bring it on.
Ray&joy

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi John, Hope to arrive earlier, some time on Wednesday if that's ok Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
hi john
hoping to arrive midday Thursday, forgot to ask, do they have toilets and showers ?
regards paul (landyman)
Simple answer, yes....... But.!
You can only use the loo when the club house is open, and need permission to use showers. Management of the place has changed, so best assume no showers and loos open some evenings.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Weather looking good for the weekend :D:D:D
we should be arriving mid Saturday morning.
It will be fabulous to see you both again. You know, it has been 6 years since we last saw you in Lake Garda.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back