Then there's this one..... (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I really enjoyed making this, plenty of hammering....:giggle:(y)
'Celtic Kiss'
20190812_154517_resized.jpg

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
That one is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL.
Thank you Joy, this wasn't a commission, so it is for sale.
I posted the photo on a wire wrapping group on faceache and have been asked I can do a tutorial on it....eekkkk ???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thank you Joy, this wasn't a commission, so it is for sale.
I posted the photo on a wire wrapping group on faceache and have been asked I can do a tutorial on it....eekkkk ???

Make sure they pay you .. you are amazing ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I have just picked up 77 tumbled stones, so all natural shapes, it's like having a box full of sweeties only better.:love:
I can actually sense how you feel. :)

When I was little, my nan lived in a very old terraced house .. backyard toilet and all that. I can smell the old wood and bricks and burning coal dust as I write now.

At the side of the fireplace it was 'boxed in' with an old cupboard and chest of drawers. The top one was my magic drawer. . . full of old buttons, stones, collar studs, bits and pieces ... I spent hours rooting in it every day and I think I felt like you feel now. :) Every so often my nan would add some bits she had found in the street. Oooh the excitement.

She was special. Enjoy your magic stones, Hazel. Xx

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I can actually sense how you feel. :)

When I was little, my nan lived in a very old terraced house .. backyard toilet and all that. I can smell the old wood and bricks and burning coal dust as I write now.

At the side of the fireplace it was 'boxed in' with an old cupboard and chest of drawers. The top one was my magic drawer. . . full of old buttons, stones, collar studs, bits and pieces ... I spent hours rooting in it every day and I think I felt like you feel now. :) Every so often my nan would add some bits she had found in the street. Oooh the excitement.

She was special. Enjoy your magic stones, Hazel. Xx
Yes, Mum had a tin full of buttons, I was always sorting them out and arranging them, only to put them all back again. I don't know what happened to it, but I really wish I still had it now.....I do feel a little sad that it has gone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back