Rally The Yorkshire Wartime Experience 8th 9th 10th July (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
How on earth have I just saw this thread:mad: Geesh I'm online often enough. I enjoy living history so is there still room left for another few without having to trawl through the thread?

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
How on earth have I just saw this thread:mad: Geesh I'm online often enough. I enjoy living history so is there still room left for another few without having to trawl through the thread?

FANTASTIC It would be great to have you with us . You need to go on the link download the form and fill it in send with your cheque :) . We went last year Amanda loved it. Please note put on the bottom of the form PLEASE NOTE CAMPING WITH MOTORHOMEFUN . xxx will put you on our list .

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
@Ambilkate, do I just click on pubic camping? or advanced ticket?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I will save it til 2mor. Unless I squint my neck 90 degrees I cant see it here on PC

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have decided to go to the Yorkshire Wartime Experience again this year.
It clashes with the Hartlepool meet :( But Amanda loved it hadn't got the heart to tell her we wasn't going. So

war-meet-pic-jpg.90825

Some Funster's had mentioned they would be interested in going if we were to do it again after they saw our pictures last year. I spoke to the organiser's and they have said they can put us all together as a group.

You can camp from 12 noon on the Thursday 8th July till the Monday morning the cost is £55 for up to 4 people and that's inclusive of the entrance to each show day. Additional tickets can be brought see booking form

They had a dance last year on the Saturday night, it was fantastic, they had a glen miller type band and singers . The tickets for the dance this year will be £8
We thoroughly enjoyed it last year . here is the link to the photo's we took last year and their website

http://nelz60.moonfruit.com/p1-home/4580708656

Broken Link Removed

You have to print of the form fill it in and send it along with your cheque please note if you want to Camp together with Fun please put on the bottom of the form PLEASE NOTE CAMPING WITH MOTORHOMEFUN .

Let us know on the thread once you have booked and i'll add you to the list on Fun

Regards Kate x

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; border-radius: 5px; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") 50% 0% repeat-x rgb(240, 247, 252);">

• war form.jpg
    File size:
    204.9 KB
    Views:

• war form1.jpg

Funster's List of Attendee's so far
1. @Ambilkate
2. @Jimbohorlicks
3. @daveandsan
4. @joca
5. @archie2000
6. @gloworm
7. @laird of Dunstan
8. ;)
9. @quickweh
10. @DLT
11 @hoot007.
12. @Clive

Can you please confirm on this thread when you have sent your cheque and Form

Please note. At bottom of the form print CAMPING WITH MOTORHOMEFUN

regards Kate x

Last edited:

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Kate. Cheque is in the post so I'll see everyone on the Thursday. Now to find something to do between this one and the York Fun Rally :D

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Kate. Cheque is in the post so I'll see everyone on the Thursday. Now to find something to do between this one and the York Fun Rally :D
Hi Clive have added you to the list :)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
It clashes with the Hartlepool meet :( But Amanda loved it hadn't got the heart to tell her we wasn't going. So

war-meet-pic-jpg.90825

Some Funster's had mentioned they would be interested in going if we were to do it again after they saw our pictures last year. I spoke to the organiser's and they have said they can put us all together as a group.

You can camp from 12 noon on the Thursday 8th July till the Monday morning the cost is £55 for up to 4 people and that's inclusive of the entrance to each show day. Additional tickets can be brought see booking form

They had a dance last year on the Saturday night, it was fantastic, they had a glen miller type band and singers . The tickets for the dance this year will be £8
We thoroughly enjoyed it last year . here is the link to the photo's we took last year and their website

Broken Link Removed

You have to print of the form fill it in and send it along with your cheque please note if you want to Camp together with Fun please put on the bottom of the form PLEASE NOTE CAMPING WITH MOTORHOMEFUN .

Let us know on the thread once you have booked and i'll add you to the list on Fun

Regards Kate x

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; border-radius: 5px; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") 50% 0% repeat-x rgb(240, 247, 252);">

• war form.jpg
    File size:
    204.9 KB
    Views:

• war form1.jpg

1. @Ambilkate
2. @Jimbohorlicks
3. @daveandsan
4. @joca
5. @archie2000
6. @gloworm
7. @laird of Dunstan
8. ;)
9. @quickweh
10. @DLT
11 @hoot007.
12. @Clive

regards Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Has anyone had their tickets back yet? noticed money gone out of my account so should be getting them soon :) . Will give it another week and then i shall contact them to find out when they will be sending them out .

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi everyone I have been in touch with Stuart who is running this event . Asked him when the tickets will be with us . He has asked me to pass on his apologies for the delay they should be with us for the end of the month . He has said he would be happy to email all the campers if this would help .let me know if you want him to . I shall be keeping in touch with him so if you have any concerns let me know . Don't think they are used to people booking so early lol . I do remember last year they took a while to come . Those who havn't sent for them yet i think you have a few months yet so no rush .
kind regards Kate xxx

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

war-meet-pic-jpg.90825

Broken Link Removed

Regards Kate x

Attached Files:

• war form.jpg
    File size:
    204.9 KB
    Views:

• war form1.jpg

1. @Ambilkate
2. @Jimbohorlicks
3. @daveandsan
4. @joca
5. @archie2000
6. @gloworm
7. @laird of Dunstan
8. ;)
9. @quickweh
10. @DLT
11 @hoot007.
12. @Clive
13. @roncab
14. @Suzton

regards Kate x

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Will try and get my form printed tomorrow. We will confirm when I have posted it. :)

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Will try and get my form printed tomorrow. We will confirm when I have posted it. :)
Thanks Sandra . most of us have booked the dance as well. Last year they had all been sold so its best to get them when you are pre booking save disappointment if you leave it till you get there xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back