The Western Motorhome Show - August 15th to 17th (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
We, (Jim, Sian, Ginnie, James, Katie & Rockie) are able to attend this show now, unfortunately the booking deadline for the rally has long passed so we will have to park up in general parking:Sad: We'll come and see you all though::bigsmile:

:Cool: I'm sure you would be able to fit into the MotorhomeFun area Jim. Some of us are only driving little RV's. I could park under your awning. :ROFLMAO:

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
We, (Jim, Sian, Ginnie, James, Katie & Rockie) are able to attend this show now, unfortunately the booking deadline for the rally has long passed so we will have to park up in general parking:Sad: We'll come and see you all though::bigsmile:

Hi Jim,

Are you having a stand at the show? Warners were handing them out cheaply for the Lincoln Show.

Don

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ahh you have not met some of the "jobsworths" at some shows yet. Some organisers are better than others, But i doubt if i will be allowed near the rally area with the wrong colour bit of paper. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim,

Are you having a stand at the show? Warners were handing them out cheaply for the Lincoln Show.

Don

No Don, I will not be having a stand, I didn't book one because I should be in France/Spain, (and really still might be) I just thought that if I was in the UK I would call in. At the moment its looking 50/50 France/Malvern for that weekend I will be in one of those places, either way i will probably be handing out motorhomefun flyers:Smile:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Eeek: I am just going outside and may be some time. :Eeek:

Captain Lawrence Oates, last words

::bigsmile: But don't worry. I WILL be back on Friday or Saturday. :ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Is JSW going to have the MHFun banner to put on his bus?

Its OK for me to come now found a private care home who'll take dad, boy are they expensive:cry::cry:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Is JSW going to have the MHFun banner to put on his bus?

Its OK for me to come now found a private care home who'll take dad, boy are they expensive:cry::cry:

:Sad: I haven't got one John. Just look for the clapped out OLD Kontiki. :ROFLMAO:

::bigsmile: Glad to hear you are now coming. :winky:

:Cool:BTW. Sat in the SUN at Haven Holidays at Reighton Sands surfig via our Simon's 3 (Three) Dongle. :thumb:

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
we got hower tickets

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Oh yes we are going may see you all there.

Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
We are hoping to make it to The Western Motorhome which will be our first show and only our 3rd trip in our new(ish) motorhome.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Unfortunately we will not be able to make a decision until the last moment. Can anyone tell me how late we can leave our decision?

Thanks,

Andy

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Andy, you can just turn and pay on the day. You will be parked up in a general parking area where you may park overnight. To park with the funsters you would have needed to book a couple of weeks ago, but you can still look them up and say hello:thumb:

Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
You mean we are allowed to go to the show and NOT call in to see the Funsters!!!!!!

Heresy I calls it!!

How could we go to our first show in our RV and not call in if only to put faces to names.

Fingers crossed we can make it.

When will you decide Jim if its France or Malvern?

Can't wait :winky:

Andy & Tanya

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
The Western Motorhome Show

Hi JohnSandyWhite.
We will be at the Western Motorhome Show. Too late to pr-book so will be going on the off chance, will be in the disabled section hopefully. You can put us down as going for definate. Will be somewhere around. See you all there I hope.
Brenda & Peter Her & Grumpy.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Grumpy and AJHales,

ask the gate marshall where we are pitched so as to find us easier when you come over to us. :thumb::thumb:

john.

K

kayzee bounder

Deleted User
Malvern.

I will be there but not in the club area, unfortunately i booked just before i joined here and ended up in the general area as a member of the C & C club or was it the C club one or the other aynway, but i will be popping over to the "Real" area to say hello as a newbie. I have also posted all this somewhere else on the site but don't have a clue where:Doh:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:thumb::thumb::thumb: Oh yes we are going may see you all there.

We are hoping to make it to The Western Motorhome which will be our first show and only our 3rd trip in our new(ish) motorhome.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Unfortunately we will not be able to make a decision until the last moment. Can anyone tell me how late we can leave our decision?

Thanks,

Andy

Hi JohnSandyWhite.
We will be at the Western Motorhome Show. Too late to pr-book so will be going on the off chance, will be in the disabled section hopefully. You can put us down as going for definate. Will be somewhere around. See you all there I hope.
Brenda & Peter Her & Grumpy.

I will be there but not in the club area, unfortunately i booked just before i joined here and ended up in the general area as a member of the C & C club or was it the C club one or the other aynway, but i will be popping over to the "Real" area to say hello as a newbie. I have also posted all this somewhere else on the site but don't have a clue where:Doh:

:Cool: No matter that you are NOT booked with MotorhomeFun. We will make you ALL as welcome as we possibly can. Look forwards to meeting you ALL for the very first time. :winky:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Eeek: I am a little confused. I have been told there are 15 MotorhomeFun members booked. I only have 14 on my list. Anyone else not on this list please let me know (via PM) registration number, who you are, when you are arriving. Many thanks.

Attendees on list;-

John & Sandy (johnsandywhite)
John (Road Runner)
Tony & Ruth (Winniebagotony & RuthRV)
John & Shirl (pappajohn)
Grenville & Shirley (NearlyRetired)
Anna and Colin (Hydecolt)
Raoul (Raoul)
John & Pat Anderson (JayDee)
Ernie Woolley (Steptoe)
Jim & Maria (Harp07)
Di & Dave (dised)
Rob & Shirl Andrews (robley7636) (middle name isn't John)
Ray & Val (lady jann)
Bryan & Suzy (Bryan & Suzy)

Last edited:

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Western Motorhome Show

Hi,
I have a General Camping pass ticket for Thursday arrival which we can't now use as I still have the MH plumbing in bits. Also have voucher for the Sat evening show if anyone's interested, Say £25 to include 1st class recorded delivery postage.
Brian

micknden

Free Member
May 16, 2008
melton mowbray
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
3 weeks
the number of attendees is rising slowly :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

be nice to see some new faces :thumb: but unfortunatly i could be on me own again.........johnny no mates

hi we`ll`be at the show not booked hoping to get in thursday mickden:ROFLMAO::Smile:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Blush: PLEASE would the following members PLEASE PM me with their details of

A. Slingsby - Who lives in Stroud area.

B. Walker - Who lives in Leicester area.

In advance, many thanks. :winky:

Details required:-

Username?
Names of those attending?
Time of arrival at the show?
I have the registration numbers.

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Sad: :cry: Pretty pretty PLEASE. :winky:

:Blush: PLEASE would the following members PLEASE PM me with their details of

A. Slingsby - Who lives in Stroud area.

B. Walker - Who lives in Leicester area.

In advance, many thanks. :winky:

Details required:-

Username?
Names of those attending?
Time of arrival at the show?
I have the registration numbers.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well i have got a rotten cold after a soaking in the welsh rally and so want to do the show and even paid in advance for my dad to go into a care home.

I am swallowing paracetamol like crazy:RollEyes:

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
:cry::Doh::Blush: I don't own any wellies. Only have Trainers and 1 pair of shoes. Not used to this weather. :ROFLMAO:

Surely it Rained in SPAIN John.Get Sandy to buy you some.:winky:

Perhaps they should be supplied together with Marshall's clipboard and umbrella.

Last edited:
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
:cry::Doh::Blush: I don't own any wellies. Only have Trainers and 1 pair of shoes. Not used to this weather. :ROFLMAO:

Come and see me John, you can have some plastic bags and tie-wraps.....no charge :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back