thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Link Removed

Just back from nine days in a Welsh field.

The perfect motorhome pet - spends most of the day either asleep or buried in a hedgerow, eats anything (stuff that would make a maggot retch) and when it's exercise time, we stand there, glass in hand, and watch her have a good, intensive 20 metre workout!

P.S. note the teepees, circus and theatre tents. Yes, it was a Caravan Club site...

ralphman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2009
pevensey bay
Funster No
MH
hymer b544
Exp
4 years
travelling tortoise

hahahaha i love it, much easier than a dog doh ! wish i'd thought of it , i used to have a tortoise when i was young who had a penchance for jam sandwiches & used to chase our cat ( i use the term chase loosely) :)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
in maroc they run out in the road and try to hold up camper vans like highway men. make a mess when a big truck doesnt stop . they are quicker than a moroccan on a mobilette though. cheers alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I went to buy two tortoises. They were no bigger than the palm of my hand. I was put off by the amount of equipment that I was going to have to buy for them to live in and the amount of looking after that they would have needed.

I remeber having tortoises when I was a kid and we fed them on lettuce and that was it. I was shocked at the change.

Apparentley they are well sought after because they are forever being stolen which isnt surprising at the amount of money they cost, about £300.00 each:whatthe:

Jim
:Smile:

ralphman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2009
pevensey bay
Funster No
MH
hymer b544
Exp
4 years
£300 :Eeek: blimey, they're £145 down saarf ! like you said, they used to eat anything and ours used to hibernate in the compost heap ! not that you wld want to take a compost heap with u of course, a box of straw maybe,
thieves nick anything these days , theres a spate of cat stealing going on at the moment and they just leave the cats miles away, i guess because it's a laugh to those with low morals :Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back