Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We put the subs sale online on Friday night and settled down to watch the rugby. The evening England kick off followed by a full day of Rugby on Saturday, a few beers as well; and for once something other than MotorhomeFun has my full attention.

Looking at the forum last night I see the uptake on the offer has been amazing. we expected to sell plenty of the 5 year option and we did. But so many more than anticipated. 47 people invested £45! Judging by previous sales I thought we might sell 10 Life memberships. We sold 27!

I know motorhomers are famous for wanting to save a quid, but we feel it’s more than that. That so many people are enjoying MotorhomeFun enough to pay so much in advance is a massive endorsement and the compliment is not lost on us. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
No THANK YOU Jim for doing all the necessary to keep it going.
No mean feat!

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
A well deserved endorsement methinks..
The information and humour alone are worth the subs..
Congratulations on a great "club" and thanks.
Mitch and Jenny.

PS. Great festival of rugby wasn't it and Japan... Wow !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Considering what I've paid this year for the two camping clubs and now the National Trust Fun is a bargain for what we get out of it. Despite the influx of extra funds I still don't know how you do it for even £15.

Reactions: Jim

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
The information alone on MotorhomeFun is worth the subscription but the forum is so much more than that. We love it! It cannot be easy to maintain such a diverse forum and we congratulate you, Jim, for a magnificent job.

Our beloved motorhome was our first when we bought it in 2010 and it will probably be our last as, if it were to expire, then we would not be in a financial position to replace it. However, we have extended our membership for another 5 years.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thank you Jim for the subs offer
Very much appreciated

CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
Thank you for the offer and for all the hard work you put into Motorhome Fun @Jim .

Yes, it's true that we all love a bargain but the sense of belonging and the money I have already saved through advice on here made choosing life membership a no brainer (y)

:Ta2:

Hammie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
Neismann & Bischoff Arto
Exp
newbie/2015
Yes thank you for your time and efforts. Not planning to get rid of Bertha ( yes imaginative I know) so seems sensible

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
I've barely been here any time at all compared to the vast majority, but I've had every pennies worth of my initial subscription.... and some.

In that short time, it's already apparent how much work @Jim puts in to keep this place fun, so thank you from me too (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back