The Strikeback Motorhome Alarm (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Having mine fitted September. Staying over night, do I need to empty lockers etc.

Andrew gill151

Free Member
Apr 18, 2016
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus C class
Exp
2 years
Jo-ca,
We called in to have our lot fitted on the way back from a weeks holiday and they didn't ask us to remove anything, they either worked round all my stuff or removed it and put it back.
With the exception of a few visible contacts, lights and switches you wouldn't know they had been near it.

Deleted User
Just had a Strikeback fitted and very pleased with every aspect of the work and was struck by the friendliness of all the staff encountered, including cleaner. My only quibble is to do with the ten percent off for Motorhomefun members. I was not aware that one had to claim discount at the time of booking.Perhaps future clients could be asked if they are a member during the initial booking procedure?
Nevertheless, had a good day out and pleased with the job completed.

From the page where you get the code, I don't think they could make it much clearer.

"VANBITZ give a 10% discount to Subscribing Funsters You must claim the discount when you make your booking/purchase and the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Link Removed You will need the following code
THIS VANBITZ CODE IS ONLY VALID AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. IF YOU DONT PRESENT THIS CODE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT APPLY. "

Nov 9, 2015
North Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC-I B 580
Exp
Since 2005
Well I must be the only person who is less than impressed with my Strikeback and Non-starter system. The fob for the alarm fails on many occasions to activate the pet mode and the non- starter ignores my status texts occasionally. To wake it up I have to deliberately set the alarm off and leave going for more than a minute and then it phones me and all my status texts tumble out. I have never dared to arm the system for fear it will not disarm.

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
Well I must be the only person who is less than impressed with my Strikeback and Non-starter system. The fob for the alarm fails on many occasions to activate the pet mode and the non- starter ignores my status texts occasionally. To wake it up I have to deliberately set the alarm off and leave going for more than a minute and then it phones me and all my status texts tumble out. I have never dared to arm the system for fear it will not disarm.
Have you talked to Vanbitz about this? We were impressed with our run through and have had no problems with our Strikeback and immobiliser. They emphasised that we only had to call if we had a problem.

Also as others said they worked around the stuff in our van and all went very smoothly after a small initial misunderstanding about start times for the work

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JimJams

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
East Sussex / Kent
Funster No
MH
RV, A Class
Exp
since 2003
have you been in contact with the office with regards to your concerns?

You can PM me or ring the office direct on 01823 321992 where we will be happy to discuss your concerns

regards James

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Another enjoyable visit to Vanbitz was nice to meet you Eddie and put a face to name but I thought you would look like Eddie Jones.;) Thanks again to Ashley lovely to deal with.(y)

Reactions: f6c

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
What is the Vanbitz discount code #?
Thanks

Now that you are a subscriber.......go to quick links and down to subscriber discounts.......Top of the list.

Feb 15, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2016
have you been in contact with the office with regards to your concerns?

You can PM me or ring the office direct on 01823 321992 where we will be happy to discuss your concerns

regards James

Hello James, I have sent a message regarding problems I am having.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Having our system fitted to Our new Morelo next week, shame did not know to mention at booking Motorhome Fun member
Steve

You couldn't have mentioned it when you booked Steven as you only joined today. :D . Welcome to the fun (y)

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
My new van has strikeback alarm has instruction booklet do they all come with separate siren as well i want to remove battery thats all just want to disarm first

Thanks Malcolm

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
We have had our full system fitted now to our Morelo.
First class company, well fitted no loose wires, lot of work to get done in a day so well done
James explained how it all works with confidence
would recommend Vanbiz

Thank Steve & Sue

That's good to know! Mine is booked in for next Friday for the Growler and non starter/tracker thingy.
Discount? Bet it's too late for me!

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Got my Growler and non starter tracker thingy fitted today. :xThumb:
Great bunch down here! I think I can remember how to work it. (n):D
Now, what else can I do to my van...........

Jan 2, 2018
Crewe
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Burford
Exp
2 years (second time around) Caravanners 40 years+
How do I prove to Vanbitz that I am a member of Motorhome fun to claim my 10% discount?

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
How do I prove to Vanbitz that I am a member of Motorhome fun to claim my 10% discount?
You give us the subscriber discount code when you book in

Only paid subscribers can access the page so qualify for the discount

Subscriber dsicounts can be found in "quick links"

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread