LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
We are off tomorrow so just like to say a big thank you to @Badknee and Mrs badknee and @Mr Chrysalis and Mrs Chrysalis and of course @Ambilkate ,I did not realise how much work the marshals did so thanks again . We have had a brilliant time and met people I am am sure we will meet up with again and continue our new found friendship ( even if they are from Yorkshire and the Isle of Man :D) brilliant this was our first rally but won’t be our last (y)
It was great to meet you too, and I’m sure I speak for @Badknee @Mrs Badknee @Chrysalis too ( she’s not Mrs Chrysalis, I am the subsidiary name!)

We look forward to our next rally/ meet

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We are off tomorrow so just like to say a big thank you to @Badknee and Mrs badknee and @Mr Chrysalis and Mrs Chrysalis and of course @Ambilkate ,I did not realise how much work the marshals did so thanks again . We have had a brilliant time and met people I am am sure we will meet up with again and continue our new found friendship ( even if they are from Yorkshire and the Isle of Man :D) brilliant this was our first rally but won’t be our last (y)
very nice of you to say so, hope to see you soon (y)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Yep I echo @Howard H praises of the Marshalls, thanks for your hard work and organisation of the games (play your cards right could still be going on under the original rules:LOL:) we too have made some good friends this week, oh and we met Howard H too:LOL::LOL:. Seriously it was great to meet you Howard and Yvonne also @patmyhead and Lynn and hope to meet up again in the future(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Hey Paul @Badknee , it’s a good job we didn’t post those photos you took later when all the ladies were dancing naked around the fire. He might have thought we were in the other waiting room! :devil:
:D2:D2

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Hey Paul @Badknee , it’s a good job we didn’t post those photos you took later when all the ladies were dancing naked around the fire. He might have thought we were in the other waiting room! :devil:
:D2:D2
Shush, don’t tell them that they’ll all want to come :Eeek:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Yep I echo @Howard H praises of the Marshalls, thanks for your hard work and organisation of the games (play your cards right could still be going on under the original rules:LOL:) we too have made some good friends this week, oh and we met Howard H too:LOL::LOL:. Seriously it was great to meet you Howard and Yvonne also @patmyhead and Lynn and hope to meet up again in the future(y)
Oh man that was hilarious, not laughed so much in ages, Brucie must have been much better at it than Chris @Mr Chrysalis 'cos his show was all over and done with in half an hour @WESTY66 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
We’re home again, unpacked, ready to pack for Old Mo’s On Thursday

Had fun this weekend, good to meet many Funsters for the first time and Marshall again with the Badknees

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
(y)(y)
We’re home again, unpacked, ready to pack for Old Mo’s On Thursday

Had fun this weekend, good to meet many Funsters for the first time and Marshall again with the Badknees

T'was good Chris, bigger and better next year eh? (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back