The Samsung Note 8 is now on pre-order from Three (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I registered for a pre order on the Galaxy Note 8 I have just got confirmation that it will be here in a couple of weeks, I will want to play with it before I buy but it sounds pretty good. Anyone else been waiting in anticipation.

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
I think I'm going to stop buying top of the line phones - prices seem a little ridiculous over the last year or so.

I have a Nexus 6p at the moment that will be out of contract next month. Think I'll just keep what I have for a few more years. I'm sure when I bought the 6p it was £480 (and top of the line at the time). The new Note 8 is £869? seems a lot for a phone to me (but each to their own)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I think I'm going to stop buying top of the line phones - prices seem a little ridiculous over the last year or so.

I have a Nexus 6p at the moment that will be out of contract next month. Think I'll just keep what I have for a few more years. I'm sure when I bought the 6p it was £480 (and top of the line at the time). The new Note 8 is £869? seems a lot for a phone to me (but each to their own)
Not seen the sim free price yet but 869 would be tempting. Where did you see this price Wissel

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
I registered for a pre order on the Galaxy Note 8 I have just got confirmation that it will be here in a couple of weeks, I will want to play with it before I buy but it sounds pretty good. Anyone else been waiting in anticipation.
Why not wait for the new iPhone? ;)

The Nomad

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
Wandering in Europe
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Many years
We normally stay one step behind "latest version" on the tech front.
So after shiny new (expensive) version comes out we buy previous version for big price discount as it's now "old version" even though it was the "shiny new" version only perhaps 18 months ago.

We're now running with a Galaxy Tab, and also with Galaxy S7 mobiles (utterly superb awesome phones) for both of us, bought at really REALLY cheap prices since the S8 came out.

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Like the sound of 6.3inch screen but not 18.5:9 aspect ratio, lots of Samsung phone are more rectangular.

John Stanton

Free Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chipping Campden
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 (Heap of crap)
Exp
10 years
... and don't forget to add on the price of the fire extinguisher (Samsung don't supply them with the phone) ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back