Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Having enjoyed Shrewsbury we have decided to also travel up to Knutsford. We will be in the general or disabled area and shall do our best to come and have fun. :Smile:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
knutsford

hi we are also going to the Cheshire show its also a change to hear of someone interested in spiritualism like my self. regards sue n steve:thumb:

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Different strokes

Spirituality and spiritualism are not the same though. :Smile: Perhaps we may get the chance to discuss it there. For many reasons it's not a subject I care to get into on a MH or public forum.

Smiles nevertheless.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Having enjoyed Shrewsbury we have decided to also travel up to Knutsford. We will be in the general or disabled area and shall do our best to come and have fun. :Smile:

you are of course most welcome to join us. If you "scooter" over when you arrive Ill let you know what the gathering plans are :thumb:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
spirituality

Spirituality and spiritualism are not the same though. :Smile: Perhaps we may get the chance to discuss it there. For many reasons it's not a subject I care to get into on a MH or public forum.

Smiles nevertheless.
yes I agree with you if we ever met up then im sure we could have an interesting debate on the the matter.there are some sarchastic people and would make fun of such a debate in the forum .:Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Those who's forms we have received for this rally are below; are you all there?::bigsmile:

1. aldy
  2. ARCHIE2000
  3. Artemis
  4. bandit
  5. Bettger
  6. Bgclick
  7. BillandKath
  8. billkce
  9. BlondiS
  10. chatter
  11. Dingray
  12. drago35uk
  13. geoffrey.atkinson
  14. Geordie and the Dragon
  15. Glyn and Debbie
  16. Gran & Rog
  17. Jacks girls
  18. june123
  19. Karen h
  20. kimmy62
  21. Loujess
  22. Lowgill
  23. Ludo
  24. mike h
  25. movan
  26. muzz
  27. Nobby Clarke
  28. pattydoz
  29. Petensal
  30. Redlass
  31. REKERLY
  32. silkcut1105
  33. smudger
  34. Starburst2
  35. stevensson10
  36. teasy2007
  37. Teddybard
  38. Wyaye wires
  39. Yoolie

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Those who's forms we have received for this rally are below; are you all there?::bigsmile:

1. aldy
  2. ARCHIE2000
  3. Artemis
  4. bandit
  5. Bettger
  6. Bgclick
  7. BillandKath
  8. billkce
  9. BlondiS
  10. chatter
  11. Dingray
  12. drago35uk
  13. geoffrey.atkinson
  15. Glyn and Debbie
  16. Gran & Rog
  17. Jacks girls
  18. june123
  19. Karen h
  20. kimmy62
  21. Loujess
  22. Lowgill
  23. Ludo
  24. mike h
  25. movan
  26. muzz
  27. Nobby Clarke
  28. pattydoz
  29. Petensal
  30. Redlass
  31. REKERLY
  32. silkcut1105
  33. smudger
  34. Starburst2
  35. stevensson10
  36. teasy2007
  37. Teddybard
  38. Wyaye wires
  39. Yoolie

Yes but those who Warners will believe are coming is quite different :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't worry Nikki will work it all out on the day. :Eeek:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003

1. aldy
  2. ARCHIE2000
  3. Artemis
  4. bandit
  5. Bettger
  6. Bgclick
  7. BillandKath
  8. billkce
  9. BlondiS
  10. chatter
  11. Dingray
  12. drago35uk
  13. geoffrey.atkinson
  15. Glyn and Debbie
  16. Gran & Rog
  17. Jacks girls
  18. june123
  19. Karen h
  20. kimmy62
  21. Loujess
  22. Lowgill
  23. Ludo
  24. mike h
  25. movan
  26. muzz
  27. Nobby Clarke
  28. pattydoz
  29. Petensal
  30. Redlass
  31. REKERLY
  32. silkcut1105
  33. smudger
  34. Starburst2
  35. stevensson10
  36. teasy2007
  37. Teddybard
  38. Wyaye wires
  39. Yoolie

Looks like you have the wrong list Jim, good job you'r not organising this one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Any information on the earliest we can arrive please? I am going to have to just come with basic camping stuff as collect the van Thursday pm and won't have time to set it up:Sad:. Better order good weather for me you two.:thumb:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Any information on the earliest we can arrive please? I am going to have to just come with basic camping stuff as collect the van Thursday pm and won't have time to set it up:Sad:. Better order good weather for me you two.:thumb:

I'm sure I read 12 noon Thursday Joy.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Yes no arrivals before 12 on Thursday please.

:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
[/SIZE]
Looks like you have the wrong list Jim, good job you'r not organising this one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the right list. It's a list of those that have filled the form:thumb: If you are not on the list below then you need to submit or re-submit the form. Thanks

1. aldy
  2. ARCHIE2000
  3. Artemis
  4. bandit
  5. Bettger
  6. Bgclick
  7. BillandKath
  8. billkce
  9. BlondiS
  10. chatter
  11. Dingray
  12. drago35uk
  13. geoffrey.atkinson
  15. Glyn and Debbie
  16. Gran & Rog
  17. Jacks girls
  18. june123
  19. Karen h
  20. kimmy62
  21. Loujess
  22. Lowgill
  23. Ludo
  24. mike h
  25. movan
  26. muzz
  27. Nobby Clarke
  28. pattydoz
  29. Petensal
  30. Redlass
  31. REKERLY
  32. silkcut1105
  33. smudger
  34. Starburst2
  35. stevensson10
  36. teasy2007
  37. Teddybard
  38. Wyaye wires
  39. Yoolie

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
It's the right list. It's a list of those that have filled the form:thumb: If you are not on the list below then you need to submit or re-submit the form. Thanks

1. aldy
  2. ARCHIE2000
  3. Artemis
  4. bandit
  5. Bettger
  6. Bgclick
  7. BillandKath
  8. billkce
  9. BlondiS
  10. chatter
  11. Dingray
  12. drago35uk
  13. geoffrey.atkinson
  15. Glyn and Debbie
  16. Gran & Rog
  17. Jacks girls
  18. june123
  19. Karen h
  20. kimmy62
  21. Loujess
  22. Lowgill
  23. Ludo
  24. mike h
  25. movan
  26. muzz
  27. Nobby Clarke
  28. pattydoz
  29. Petensal
  30. Redlass
  31. REKERLY
  32. silkcut1105
  33. smudger
  34. Starburst2
  35. stevensson10
  36. teasy2007
  37. Teddybard
  38. Wyaye wires
  39. Yoolie

It's different to both Nikki's list complimented from forms received and to the one warners have sent.

could be fun :winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It's different to both Nikki's list complimented from forms received and to the one warners have sent.

could be fun :winky:

Hi Paul. those results are taken direct from the database and I'd expect them to be the same as Nikki had received. Though I did strip out the double entries and place them in alphabetical order. Forget the warners list that is always wrong. ::bigsmile: please send me details of anyone you think is coming that is not on that list so I can make the name badges and van badges over this weekend:thumb: Cheers

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hi Paul. those results are taken direct from the database and I'd expect them to be the same as Nikki had received. Though I did strip out the double entries and place them in alphabetical order. Forget the warners list that is always wrong. ::bigsmile: please send me details of anyone you think is coming that is not on that list so I can make the name badges and van badges over this weekend:thumb: Cheers

Well, starting from the top....

Nikki and I aint on it:winky:

Worse still, You and Sian aren't on it.

Ive got others that have sent a form, but are not on the warners list.

Ive got one non-member that filled the form, I PM'd asking him/her to join,

Ive got some on the warners list that aren't on Nikki's list...

Best just wait and see who turns up,

You know what we're like, cool as cucumber, Ill just send them to Nikki to complain if there's no badge, the amount of spreadsheets she's got me here mate, Im off to UNI Monday and Tuesday to learn how to read them :Cool:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Well I'm not on your list Jim but I do have a ticket, so without a name badge I'll just cause havoc & no one will know I'm a funster. :winky:

Should be FUN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Hi Jim

We have our badges and MH sign from a previous meet so won't need new ones (unless you have changed the layout etc.)

Kath

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Paul there's a possibility we will be free next weekend but I won't know for sure until midweek do you think there would be a space for a small one, if not no problem.

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Jim or Haganap, a query about our booking. when we booked we said on the form that we would have a trailer; as we are travelling with one of our cars ( a Volvo ) being driven not trailed. This was to allow us to get the car into the site with the van. However on checking the ticket it states access for 1 rig and 2 adults. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Well I'm not on your list Jim but I do have a ticket, so without a name badge I'll just cause havoc & no one will know I'm a funster. :winky:

Should be FUN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi Keith. According to the lady who is never wrong :winky:
The confusion may relate to you not actually doing a form but just stating that you are arriving Thursday.

You are on our list to come because we know your name :winky:

but without the form you would not appear on the numerous spreadsheets that She who is never wrong prepares. :Cool:

Paul there's a possibility we will be free next weekend but I won't know for sure until midweek do you think there would be a space for a small one, if not no problem.

Gerry, By all means come, come over and say hello, ive spare chairs etc etc, but to camp with us, experience tells me you have to be on our list, we only get given the correct amount of pitch space and warners are very Strict, its practically impossible.

Jim or Haganap, a query about our booking. when we booked we said on the form that we would have a trailer; as we are travelling with one of our cars ( a Volvo ) being driven not trailed. This was to allow us to get the car into the site with the van. However on checking the ticket it states access for 1 rig and 2 adults. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. :Smile:

Not sure Howie, worse they can make you do is park the car on the car park, Explain to the nice friendly marshal when you arrive and see what Occurs. :thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Not a problem Paul I knew it was a longshot with the short notice we knew Sophie was heading off with her friend and family and they just booked a week in Majorca on Friday and flew out today so we are now free.

If we do come down we will pop over and say hi.

If you happen to get any late cancellations though then let me know I might fill the void if thats possible if not have a great weekend.

Gerry

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Ok I've updated the list. Nikki says those in red she is still awaiting forms for. Please send asap.

it can be found here >>>>www.motorhomefun.co.uk/misc.php?do=form&fid=59

pinkgin NIKKI & Haggers Marshal
Ludo
Billkce
Teddybard
Gran & Rog
Blondie
Yoolie
Jacks Girls
Wyaye wires
Stevenson10
Jim and Siân
Chatter
Movan
pattydoz
mpholl
>>>>>>>Keith<<<<<<
Teasy
Archie 2000
June123
Drago35
KarenH
Glynn&Debbie
Bandit
Bill&Kath
Pete&Sal
Rekerley
Silkcut
Bigclick
Lowgill
Geoffrey Atkinson
Geordie and the Dragon
Aldi
dingray
loujess
starburst2
Muzz
Geordie and the Dragon
Artemis
bettger
nobbyclarke
smudger

Now this is getting confusing as on the above list (1 July) I was not in Red

Never mind I'll just turn up and ask to see the boss .......... Oh, that's you aint it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Now this is getting confusing as on the above list (1 July) I was not in Red

Never mind I'll just turn up and ask to see the boss .......... Oh, that's you aint it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kieth, you are confused between the list of attendees, and the list of those (like the one I posted) that have not filled the form in.. :thumb:

it can be found here >>>>Broken Link Removed

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Kieth, you are confused between the list of attendees, and the list of those (like the one I posted) that have not filled the form in.. :thumb:

it can be found here >>>>Broken Link Removed

OK Jim done it again.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
A little taster of what to expect on arrival

WELCOME TO CHESHIRE
AND THE NORTHERN MOTORHOME SHOW

Welcome here to the wonderful county of Cheshire and the Northern Motorhome show rally. This is predominately hosted by Nikki (Pink gin) but I Haganap (Paul) will be her slave for the weekend. As you may be aware and as is traditional with anything we do, you will need your sunscreen because it’s going to be hot hot hot!!!!

Shows tend to be relaxed affairs with people tending to come and go as they please. There really is no pressure on you doing anything, however go and say hello to your neighbour & you may find you have something in common other than a motorhome. I will attempt to introduce you or at least let you know the names of your neighbours when I park you up.

We will have an event shelter out, but in all honesty that is only likely to be used to keep cool in. Most people are arriving on Thursday with a few more to come on the Friday. The entertainment at the Northern Show is basically free other than Saturday where tickets are required, there is however another area for free entertainment.

According to Nikki’s spreadsheet that she has given me, I expect everyone to have arrived and been parked up by 6pm on the Friday. In this case, why don’t we grab a cold one outside my van and have a bit of cake and say a few hellos? If you would like to bring some cake over, please do, but it’s not obligatory. With the weather being so nice, my BBQ will be on if anyone fancies something to eat, just bring what you want to cook. There is no pressure to join in if you just want to do your own thing.

On Sunday morning there are the customary bacon rolls for funsters. We ask for a donation of £1 per bap and ask you bring your own tea or coffee. Bacon will be cooked from around 10.30am and this is again a great way to come and meet some people.

I just know that this is going to be a successful get together with perfect weather and perfect company. Normally this is a small attended show with about 12 - 15 vans however this year we have over 40 units and this shows the strength of community within MHFun that allows it to grow successfully.

Simple rules - have fun, be nice and respect those others around you. Any problems come over and let Nikki or myself know.
Thanks for attending
Nikki, Paul, Jim & Sian

Aug 19, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
We were thinkin of coming up on friday eve, but has we have not booked am i correct in thinkin, they (the marshalls) will not let us camp with fun, we will have to go in the general area??

Karl

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back