Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On a recent poll 14% of the voters said they are members of the The Motor Caravanners' Club. What is this club like? Is it worth joining?

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jim

Have a look for yourself on
http://www.motorcaravanners.eu//index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

We are members and have had some good times and made many friends.
The club may not be to everyones likeing most people cite bingo and coffee mornings as their main dislike, however you are not forced into these activities and will not be shunned if you do not attend them.

R

rolandrat

Deleted User
Motorcaravaners club

I am a member of the Lancashire Motorcaravaners club and they are a good bunch of people to be involved with. The rally venues are usually very good with access to a clubhouse for meetings and dancing etc and of course the ale flows as well.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
mavis

If you enjoy Rallies then there is none better than the MCC as you can join in your local rallies or any rally throughout the country.
There is plenty of Entertainment to enjoy every weekend that way.
There are friendly members where ever you go.

B

baloothebear

Deleted User
In fairness, I would add that I have attended Meets (2) of the C&CC Motor Caravanners sectionand they have been exactly the same as the MCC (1) Meet that I attended.
Can't stand the coffee morning thingy though. The other thing is that everyone was tucked up in bed by 11pm
If you want the all night sesh then PM me and I'll give you a couple of links to try ::bigsmile:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
mcc rallies

:Smile: I am secretary of the Yorkshire Group of MCC, we never go to bed at 11.00 pm at rallies and coffee mornings arent obligatory, but do provide information on forthcoming rallies or other events, you dont have to attend if you dont want to.
Since joining MCC have been to places I would never have thought of going to in the british isles and the club still finds more. Hope you make your mind up soon and get out there and enjoy motorhoming. Cheers:thumb:

Oct 26, 2007
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Swift Edge
Exp
Hogan have a look at motorcaravanners club website there is a very active spanish section with some very friendly people.We attended their holiday rally at Bennicassim near to you last January.They meet regularly all along the costas and inland.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Hogan, Why not organise a MotorhomeFun meet where you are?. Pick a date, and advertise it in the calendar. MotorhomeFun is getting more and more members from all over Europe, so I would be surprised if you had no takers.

T

the doc

Deleted User
:Smile: I am secretary of the Yorkshire Group of MCC, we never go to bed at 11.00 pm at rallies and coffee mornings arent obligatory, but do provide information on forthcoming rallies or other events, you dont have to attend if you dont want to.
Since joining MCC have been to places I would never have thought of going to in the british isles and the club still finds more. Hope you make your mind up soon and get out there and enjoy motorhoming. Cheers:thumb:

OU DID ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Motor Caravanners Club

Hi Doc,
So did u, u were at the same rally, some spoilsport turned the lights out::whatthe:

T

the doc

Deleted User
dont worry she,ll soon be off to spain:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread