THE MODERN PHONE BOX (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
My phone is always with me, so I do use it as a newspaper replacement while in the loo. Only for the primary purpose of a newspaper - it's not much good as a replacement for the secondary purpose of newspaper in the loo. We've had to go all posh & use the soft stuff on a roll these days. :D

If I'm honest, mostly what I'm reading in there is U-shaped lounge posts. Seems to fit, somehow. :whistle:

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
No great change really. Some people have always had a pee while on the phone. That's why so many of the old phone boxes smelled funny. Granted taking your phone to your own toilet has extended the range of toilet activities - although given the state of one or two phone boxes I've been in, I'm not even sure that was always true. :sicker:
Today we use the phone in the toilet, in days gone by the phonebox was the toilet! ;)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
More to the point, why can't folk ( and I include myself in this ! ) stand still when taking a call ?
I must wear out more shoes pacing up and down while on the fone than at any other time !
COS the lead is longer on these modern phones and you can pace up and down without strangling the cat/kids/wife ,or knocking things over.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I look at the BBC News app on my phone when in the smallest room of the house. Rolled up newspapers hidden under your clothing are so yesterday. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back