Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Yesterday we moved from the Portimao/Silves area and headed east along the notorious 125 towards Spain.

The rumours were true and we found the former peaceful and convenient park up spot in Santa Luzia was indeed fenced off prior to the start of a large building project.

So we had to spend the night here at Pedras Del Ray, an unmade up car park by the (empty in the off season) holiday village.

20131202_102341_zpsfce352a8.jpg

Being a good Funster Ray checks onto Motorhome Fun before we set off to visit the beautiful town of Taveira.

20131202_102524_zps3fe9b981.jpg

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

Deleted User
You won't get as much room on that car park soon, usually packed, probably even more so now they have closed the other one.

We are heading to Cabanas next week from Almeria to stay on your favourite site for a while. Been raining and windy here for a few days, 10 day forecast is showing rain over there next week, can't win !!:Smile:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A great day out in Taveira.

Coffee and tosta mista in the main square by the Roman bridge.

Then a disasterous visit to the newish shopping centre!

A new, really cool, rechargeable bluetooth speaker for playing the Note 2 in the Hymer and a much improved bluetooth keyboard...

But it got worse... I looked at the Galaxy Note 3... and the two lads in the phone shop got to work on me. They offered me lots of money for my old {7 months} and then let me hold the 3 in my hand... I was strong and resisted but my mind is almost made up!!!!

Anyway, does anyone want to buy a much loved, nearly new Samsung Galaxy Note 2? ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007

A new, really cool, rechargeable bluetooth speaker for playing the Note 2 in the Hymer and a much improved bluetooth keyboard...

But it got worse... I looked at the Galaxy Note 3... and the two lads in the phone shop got to work on me. They offered me lots of money for my old {7 months} [HI]and then let me hold the 3 in my hand.[/HI].. I was strong and resisted but my mind is almost made up!!!!

Anyway, does anyone want to buy a much loved, nearly new Samsung Galaxy Note 2? ::bigsmile:

you cant trust anyone these days... thats despicable behavior and should not be condoned under any circumstance :ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

But it got worse... I looked at the Galaxy Note 3... and the two lads in the phone shop got to work on me. They offered me lots of money for my old {7 months} and then let me hold the 3 in my hand... I was strong and resisted but my mind is almost made up!!!!

Yeah right..... bye bye necklace, bye bye bracelet.... may be in another life and in another world, one without technology if possible:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Yeah right..... bye bye necklace, bye bye bracelet.... may be in another life and in another world, one without technology if possible:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Whoops...

Don't worry Princess... my financial people say I can still afford jewellery for the Froggy in my life... do you remember that Hippy stall we saw on the cycle ride from Marjal that wonderful day.

They had those lovely bracelets made out of those brightly coloured beads.

Honestly... they didn't look like plastic in the right lighting. :thumb:

JJ

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Whoops...

Don't worry Princess... my financial people say I can still afford jewellery for the Froggy in my life... do you remember that Hippy stall we saw on the cycle ride from Marjal that wonderful day.

They had those lovely bracelets made out of those brightly coloured beads.

Honestly... they didn't look like plastic in the right lighting. :thumb:

JJ

You know the game JJ :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back