The Milenco High Security Steering Wheel Lock. (1 Viewer)

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
Following on from a thread I wrote regarding having to have a certain steering wheel lock for my Ford I've been looking at the:

The Milenco High Security steering wheel lock. www.milenco.com/products/automotive-security/automotive-security-wheel-locks/commercial-high-security-steering-wheel-lock-1

Is anyone using the longer commercial vehicle one?

Also all the info/pictures I can find are of it being used on a right hand drive with the bar to the left, does it work on a left hand drive, pressuring it just goes at the bottom of the wheel instead of the top. Is it still as secure? Ive emailed Milenco and tried ringing them but no answer to either.

I don't want to have one of the big whole wheel covers.

Cant seem to find any information if they will fit the American Ford we have.

My insurance company aren't much help and just keep saying that they need a photo and invoice provided to provide us with insurance for the next year.

Any information would be much appreciated please

Thanks, Shawn

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I have this lock and use it on my Peugeot van ,
Shawn, I have just tried to fit the lock as if LHD (with my door open ) and have found it will fit but only at the bottom of the steering wheel otherwise it would be very difficult to get to the key entry hole.
If you need more info. please ask or PM me your phone number and I will try to help.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back