Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
Newbury also cancelled and I understand no wild camp option and no exhibitors. Warners working to keep Shepton Mallet and Lincoln. Personally I'm not overly confident but it would be good for Warners and all campers if they succeed. I know it's sad for all of us one way or another but I feel very sorry for Warners. They have been way better than many regarding refunds.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
No problems John. Nice to meet you at Stratford. Ps I was the Hobgoblin lover in the slippers :cheers: :rofl:
Yes Steve it was nice to relax i was the one that went early tried to be quite but it was a bugger pushing the van so i had to start it up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I will be transferring our booking to 2021

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I see from the TV there is a Covid outbreak very near to Malvern, I think it may be best for us to miss it this year, Shame it's our favourite show:cautious:
It seems to be isolated on one farm and seems to be now isolated.

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
I had an email and there was a link within it.. try this..

Thanks Steve done that, hope we see you sometime this year..

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
The show was cancelled today

As we don't know yet what we are upto next year asked for refund, not sure where on this earth we will be next month let alone next year

Shame this is a brilliant show

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
The show was cancelled today

As we don't know yet what we are upto next year asked for refund, not sure where on this earth we will be next month let alone next year

Shame this is a brilliant show
Not to my knowledge, and I spoke to Warners late afternoon!
The Western Motorhome Show is still on according to Warners

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Not to my knowledge, and I spoke to Warners late afternoon!
The Western Motorhome Show is still on according to Warners

Yep got the email about 9 1/2 hours ago pasted the start here

Hello Graham,

I hope you are keeping safe and well.

As you may have already seen we have unfortunately had to cancel The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show which was due to be held in Malvern next month, from 14th-16th August.

The COVID-19 pandemic and the current restrictions makes it impossible to deliver the much loved entertainment aspect of a normal Warners show at this time and we have sadly had to postpone the usual event until next year, August 2021.​

• Informative
Reactions: f6c

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Yep got the email about 9 1/2 hours ago pasted the start here

Hello Graham,

I hope you are keeping safe and well.

As you may have already seen we have unfortunately had to cancel The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show which was due to be held in Malvern next month, from 14th-16th August.

The COVID-19 pandemic and the current restrictions makes it impossible to deliver the much loved entertainment aspect of a normal Warners show at this time and we have sadly had to postpone the usual event until next year, August 2021.​

The show as we have always known it has been cancelled but there is still a small motorhome show and 500 wild camping pitches that have to be prebooked @£30 for the weekend.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Regretfully we've cancelled too - shame as we've always enjoyed the atmosphere which won't be there this year.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Just tried to book the wild camping, no joy!, seems they have closed all bookings now, be interesting to see if those that have booked, can actually go this year.(y)
Good luck to all that have booked, maybe they have reached their max 500 pitches already, let us know how it goes.
LES

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
Just tried to book the wild camping, no joy!, seems they have closed all bookings now, be interesting to see if those that have booked, can actually go this year.(y)
Good luck to all that have booked, maybe they have reached their max 500 pitches already, let us know how it goes.
LES
I can book no problem

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Eventually!! Booked via Out & About link, dont know why the Warners one I looked at initially the other day was showing no bookings available.
See you all there, thanks for your help folks, just be great to give the van a run & get out away for 3 days.
Whats the earliest we can arrive do you think?, Thursday evening(before 6PM) or Friday Morning? as we will probably do our usual and leave very early to miss rush hour on M4;):whistle2:
Les & TinaL

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back