Rally The Malvern Show 2017 (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Just home after another great weekend. Thanks to all the Marshals, musicians and bacon butty cooks for their efforts. Off to London to see son's band tomorrow in London and then back up to Upton for the Sunshine festival, such hard work fitting everything in!

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Back home now after a fantastic meet, we did Saltfleet, 3 days in Skeggy then down to Malvern.
What a brilliant night on sat (Pollys birthday bash) enjoyed @lugnutt Lugnuts Mexican cheese and all the laughs.

Thanks to all, especially the marshals and the bacon butty crew.

John, Pat and Roxy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Muriel

Free Member
Oct 5, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Many thanks to all the marshals, the funsters band and everyone who helped make this a pleasurable meet.
:thanks4:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks to all for a great meet. We appreciate the hard work that goes into it.
Terry & Lisa

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Many thanks to all the marshals, the funsters band and everyone who helped make this a great meet.for making this meet one to remember
Love from us 2 xxx

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
WP_20170819_19_12_27_Pro.jpg

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Had a wonderful time , thanks to all the Marshall's ,the breakfast cooks, the funster band and Polly for a brilliant Saturday party night. Another successful meet Jim glad to be a funster.reg ange and R T tortoise .

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I had to wait out @swanseajack13 who seemed to be determined to be last, but I won the wait and was last to leave our the field, so no one will know if I dribbled grey water on my departure ;)

What a fantastic weekend, the marshal's worked hard getting everyone in with the majority of the vans arriving in a six hour window on Thursday. Thursday night was quiz night, we had a giggle and raised some money for Morriston Hospital and had some team winnings paid back, Thanks Wendo's Wonders.

Friday night we started early with a few games of bingo and we had two people playing with a free book and Bill (ambilkate) won a full house for the charity (y) This was followed by Karaoke and we had quite a few singers, good ones too!

Saturday we had a great Birthday Party for Polly and we were Royally entertained by the Funster Band. A really fun night. Sunday saw breakfast and a raffle compered by Barrie raising funds for Morriston Hospital. We had some great prizes, lots provided by Funsters and others donated by Traders. Particularly DMS who donated a dash cam, County Seats some very nice campervan mugs, MotorhomeWifi a Three Data card and Lock M out a complete set of window locks. Thank you very much.

The Raffle raised £472. While individuals kindly handed over £147.(thank you so much) Normally we charge a £1 per bacon roll and this just about covers the bacon, bread, butter, sauces and gas etc, but on this rally, Me and Siân donated the breakfast and have added all the breakfast takings to the pot, this added £301 to the total.

Raffle 472
Breakfast 301
Personal Donations 147
Quiz and Bingo £75

== £995

We are already holding £50 donated at Jasmin camping

We have £280 donated online https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/malvern-ralliers-read-this.158817/

A grand total of £1325 We are nearly there.:D . Thanks everyone. :D

As always...So many people were instrumental in making this a fantastic weekend, thank you one and all. We had a ball. (y)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Just managed to get some Internet so a bit late responding. Thanks to all the marshalls, funster band and the bacon butty crew. Special thanks to Polly and Dave for Pollys birthday bash. A great weekend and great to meet up with great funster friends. Xxx

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
Just to add our thanks for another excellent weekend. One of us was feeling a little wan the morning after Polly's fantastic party, putting the blame fairly and squarely on those dodgy Spanish cocktails, but the excellent bacon rolls soon sorted us out.

The marshalling was spot on, but, as I've said before, I can't help but think that it could be improved. If @Brisey and @toledo could adopt some of the moves used by our brave Royal Air Force Marshallers in this video then that would set the tone for the weekend ;)

Sep 17, 2014
swansea
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
Just wanted to say Thank you to all those who made the Malvern event a good one, very enjoyable weekend, meeting old and new friends, never been to this event before but will definitely be going again.(y)

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Thanks to everyone for another great weekend at Malvern. All your hard work is always appreciated.
Think these two had a good time too......The Happy Couple!
View attachment 181169

Paul (@SMB) met Jan in this very marquee last year!
I'm going to get shot for this!
:clap2::h:
You're so in trouble ha ha. Thanks from us too for all the effort put in by everyone involved to make it such a great weekend (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back