LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Also @Julie S you put your own name on the list in the Attendees button at the top "Modify Attending Status"
Best Wishes Tony

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
hi funsters that did not get on to the rally field you can still come over to the marquee and you will have a great time these rallies sell out very fast and you must get your names down as soon as they go on the forum due to the number of funsters that are now in this club ray xx lol still lol but you could join m/h fact they have loads and loads of roooooooooooom :party::party:this is funsters this is m/h fact :pray2: I hope more than 5 m/h turn up so all you funsters not on the rally come on down

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
@Julie S Hi Julie please be aware that you will probably get a emai from them stating that the Fun area is full. I tried booking on the 28th of July and received a message stating Fun was full back then so they changed it to General camping area.
Best Wishes Tony

Hi Tony, thank you for your feedback. I booked on the 6th July; Did you receive the email back from Out and About Live telling you the Fun area was full? I've been away in my van for the last 5 weeks and not really had much internet access so I may have missed an email. I guess I will just see what happens on the day, and will go over to the MHF field to say hello anyway.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@Julie S - when you receive your tickets from Warners it will state which area you are in. You should have received your tickets by now.!

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
i Tony, thank you for your feedback. I booked on the 6th July; Did you receive the email back from Out and About Live telling you the Fun area was full?
They emailed me telling me there was a problem with my booking and to give them a call, when I did that is when I was told that MHF area was full. As you booked a few weeks before me you might of got in the Funsters area, if not you will be in the general area like me.
Best Wishes Tony

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi all
We won't be arriving until 8-8.30 on the Friday evening as we are both working unfortunately, I also need to notify someone that we've changed our van so our details that I put on our form won't be correct, can someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do, I also need another sticker because ours went with the van.
Dave

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Dave
I don't think they will notice the number on your ticket but if they do, tell them on the gate that you have changed your van, but if you are worried about it phone warner's (out and about) and tell them. As we have to go by Warner's list can we have your surname please as they don't no you by Dave K. Also you will be able to get your stickers from either the marshals or Jim as he has his stand there.
Polly

Oct 8, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
Sunlight
Exp
32 years
Hi all
We won't be arriving until 8-8.30 on the Friday evening as we are both working unfortunately, I also need to notify someone that we've changed our van so our details that I put on our form won't be correct, can someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do, I also need another sticker because ours went with the van.
Dave

I phoned Warners when I changed my MH just before a show. They told me to change the registration number on the ticket myself, so I can't see any reason you could not just do that. There was no problem getting in with the altered ticket.

Jim

Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
@Julie S - when you receive your tickets from Warners it will state which area you are in. You should have received your tickets by now.!

Hi Cal, I was already away from home when the tickets would have been delivered so I have arranged for them to be collected at the entrance. Oh well, I will just have to wait and see.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
9pm Kate, Depending on weather according to there s site

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
The eagle (me) has landed back from Benidorm..
Due in Thursday but due to a technical child minding hitch we now wont be there till Friday morning..
So keep my space warm :)

Good news, I managed to smuggle a present through customs for someones (wink) birthday. (y);)

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Got here earlier today,on general,nice and civilised here,nice to see a few familier faces,cya all soon

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Dave
I don't think they will notice the number on your ticket but if they do, tell them on the gate that you have changed your van, but if you are worried about it phone warner's (out and about) and tell them. As we have to go by Warner's list can we have your surname please as they don't no you by Dave K. Also you will be able to get your stickers from either the marshals or Jim as he has his stand there.
Polly

Sorry Polly I only just realised you had replied, I've phoned Warners and they've told me to put the new registration on the ticket along with another reference number that will confirm that I have spoken to them.
My surname is Kennedy, thanks for the info regarding the stickers, hope to meet you on Saturday, unfortunately we won't be arriving very early on Friday evening, probably about 8-8.30
Dave

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
IMG_0925.JPG
Our Marshals are waiting

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Heard a few Funsters have been looking for us for info on Twin Lakes Meet. We are parked up in the Disabled area near the big three poles with our Funster Flag. We will be over on Sunday morning 10am to 11am for the Funsters Breakfast. Look forward to seeing folk, though seen several at the show already. Good idea wearing our badges.

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Many Happy Returns of the Day Polly very best wishes Perri & Tony :birthday::birthday::party2::wine:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back