LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Well we have had to move our ferry from the 28th dec to the 13th January due to work commitments (Having to work up to the 2nd January and the 13th is the next available ferry with space)
just sent villasol an email asking to move our booking for the 6 days we had originally booked over the new year. We shall see what they say. Definitely missing the spanish weather.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I have one of these spare if you want to collect from plot 73. Might cost you some Tanqueray though...

Amazon product ASIN B007SUUIBG
I'm going to pass on your very kind offer thank you. Ann liked most of the channels last night (even got paramount films 😍) and I'm going to fit a mains one when we get back so it goes on and off with the TV. Thanks anyway 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Does anyone know where I can get a TV aerial amplifier from in Benidorm? I'd also need a schuko to UK adapter so I can plug it in in the van. Tried the Chinese shops tonight and no good. Only place I can think of is Carrefour at Finestrat.

But the backwards adapter might be a problem 🤔
These sold electrical stuff down stairs
Medmarket
+34 685 10 41 84

OP
OP
John Barrett

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
We've been to Guadalest several times, and I can't resist taking yet another photo! The reservoir has been at this level and lower for some years now. Has anyone seen it at full capacity? I certainly haven't.
20211002_133659.jpg
20211002_133655.jpg

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
We're at Torreta.

Used the tunnel and drove through France (about 3 tanks of diesel and you're there).

Site is €16/night plus metered electric at 40c/kwh. (45 night price)

The toll road down through Spain is now free 👌
View attachment 540360
Which to.l road is that, I never usually use toll roads.

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
We got home today we had 3 weeks in Port Benidorm hotel which was very nice very cold and wet here in the north west roll on January when we are back for 3 months

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
I really try not to offend anyone and most of my posts are in humour but I realise not all see it, however I’m not a royalist and I know I may have upset some with my opinions… 😳

😊
With my baldy appearance, I could only ever be a Roundhead :LOL:

Steve

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Still rarely a good move, overbearing or not. A polite acknowledgement of any wrongdoing, or to ask what can be done to avoid a recurrence. It's difficult to be aggressive in the face of politeness and contrition. You may not win, but you can guarantee that if you retaliate, you will lose.

Steve
If at any time there was wrong doing it was never by me. Nor on any occasion have I been accused of any wrong doing. Just the usual playing either the big I am or got out of bed the wrong side & taking it out on others. As I have posted before 'please ' & 'thank you ' are what I was taught so anyone stating "you ,park there" has already been giving a tounge lashing & we have't even started on what the **** wants to moan about?
Most occasions many are just offensive, overbearing, officious , bullying thugs who also need to remember that at the end of the day they have to go home?

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
I just had the best fillet steak I've had in years. This was at the Belgian restaurant -The Royal- opposite El Raco. €10.75 with peppercorn sauce. Perfect!
Did you ask for steak, or shout yourself ho[a]rse? :unsure: :LOL: 'Shergar sarnie for two, por favor, garcon,' as Delboy didn't request :rolleyes:

Steve

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I really try not to offend anyone and most of my posts are in humour but I realise not all see it, however I’m not a royalist and I know I may have upset some with my opinions… 😳

😊
Think I am on only one ignore list,,doesn't matter to me,,I find it very childish but hang on he is a child,,I think.😇😇😇 BUSBY.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I have just this thread all the way though as I am 'doing benidorm ' for the first time In December. Heard so much about it and never really fancied 'blackpool in the sun' but had to take all me leave before end of the year or loose it so. Looked at Portugal and could not get anywhere with the flights. That fitted. So let's have a look elsewhere. Well return flights for less than £60 Hotel. B &b and transfers all for just over £1000 for 3 weeks. Could have got self catering accommodation for £500 but some reviews on cleanliness dodgy so paid for excellent reviews on hygiene
Adult-only hotel near old town paid the extortionate extra £30.00 for evening meal every night. So if I don't want to go out i can wonder into the restaurant or not as the case maybe.
If I need to get away it will be backpack on a bus and let's see where I end up as there are plenty of places to explore for a night or two. May love it or loath it fingers crossed it will be sunny and I can get cheap bike hire 😆

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
I have just this thread all the way though as I am 'doing benidorm ' for the first time In December. Heard so much about it and never really fancied 'blackpool in the sun' but had to take all me leave before end of the year or loose it so. Looked at Portugal and could not get anywhere with the flights. That fitted. So let's have a look elsewhere. Well return flights for less than £60 Hotel. B &b and transfers all for just over £1000 for 3 weeks. Could have got self catering accommodation for £500 but some reviews on cleanliness dodgy so paid for excellent reviews on hygiene
Adult-only hotel near old town paid the extortionate extra £30.00 for evening meal every night. So if I don't want to go out i can wonder into the restaurant or not as the case maybe.
If I need to get away it will be backpack on a bus and let's see where I end up as there are plenty of places to explore for a night or two. May love it or loath it fingers crossed it will be sunny and I can get cheap bike hire 😆
Some great tapas bars in old town.

Realist

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2018
Wales last time I checked.
Funster No
MH
Caravan: Buccaneer
Exp
Caravan before 2000 / Motorhome From 2018 to 22 / Now Caravan again.
Last time I was in old town tapas cost me and the misses €6.00 with a bottle of wine.

Zodiac House best in old town and cheap as chips.

Bargain.
D0C34037-9AFB-4AE2-86EA-CF2053D44E9A.jpeg
6A84961D-E620-48A4-B8FB-2E9E154ED574.jpeg
F0453815-E97D-4E1C-BD33-12F8A1FE9D54.jpeg

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries