the high seas tonite (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi de hi, :Smile: its the high seas tonite folks , i,m getting the boat from rosslare hbr, to pembroke dock, the weather is very wet and windy, its gonna be a rough crossing, the boys working on the car decks, have chocked every thing down, hope to be on time and arrive aT 1am, then if i,m not too tired i will make a dash up to cannock staffs, i will be there till 20th oct, and i will have a chance to do a few last minute things,and have a final check over of the van, (car passed its mot on tues) then destination,porky, via anywhere where its sunny n warm .::bigsmile: ta ta for now,:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 71

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I remember crossing Holyhead to Dublin in strong northerlies.

I was hanging on to the rails outside chanting "I will not throw up, I will not throw up". I didn't but it was a close thing.

First job in Dublin, buy a lifetimes supply of Kwells.

Didn't have any problems after that.

Still in stock, ready for Santander ferry.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Safe trip Smudg.... Let us know when you get fo Cannock and you can get the coffee on...:thumb:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
the high seas tonight

hi smudge when i was in the merchant navy we used to always eat strawberry jam before we set off in rough seas it didnt stop it coming up but it was a nicer colour [sick i know lol ]:thumb:

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
When I was in the Royal Navy I heard about a cure for sea sickness, not that I ever needed it. Just sit under a tree.

Eat oranges. Doesn't stop sickness but they taste the same on the way up..........:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
safe trip smudge try not to throw up but if u do sit next to some obnoxious twat and do it all over him :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back